( Open RP) Rise of the Voidborn and the Dawn of Magic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

08-12-2011

"My dear guardsmen... my words do not need a permit to spoken. They are in these peoples hearts and yours as well." Orr-am looked directly at Hilde. "Placing a permit upon my words is as futile as preventing our father." He pointed to the sun. "from awaking." His words brought upon many agreements from the faithful.

Ovalusc1

08-12-2011

((To anyone who read Fleng's profile before I updated it, he is also a martial arts expert))

Sarkan of Arkham

08-12-2011

((@Ova it's ok let Smiley finish Hilde's scene. It's already confusing enough jumping between the two cities constantly, let's try not to have 2 possibly very important scenes happening at the same time in different locations EDIT: Or not...))

SmileyDemon

08-12-2011

((updated I will bold the location as to make following easier ))

Sarkan of Arkham

08-12-2011

The Icathian Court

Darik entered the room, led by the guards. There were many murmurs of interest traveling through the onlookers at his appearance. So, he thought, looking around at the gathering of humans before him. It is these who will witness my final hour. Pitiful. They know not who I am or what I have done, and yet they stand ready to condemn me.

He was led to the center of the room, and Darik took the position that had been indicated upon the dais, and stood there looking the man in front of him in the eyes. ((This is Mordred)) He found himself holding an inexplicable contempt for him, much greater so than he normally felt for people of his race. There was something he could not place, something downright wrong in his appearance and demeanor. Darik set the thought aside. It mattered not now what he thought of this man or any other. All that mattered, was the fate that was to come to him.

Necromonger

08-12-2011

Uristan

[SOCIAL]

Hilde frowned. "And here I thought a respectable preacher like yourself would at least do things by the rules. Come with me, father. I'll help you secure a permit." She rode closer to the preacher and offered, trying her best to be diplomatic.

"And the lot of you, please disperse until your preacher gets a permit. You'll feel alot better without the Guard breathing down your backs." She addressed the crowd, using her mount and her spear to try and disperse them.

SmileyDemon

08-12-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/892

Baren eyed the Minotaur with disdain. This was the first time he had ever seen one but he could already tell this would be a one way trial. As the minotaur took his place at the center Baren rose heading to the center of the room a scroll was in his hand.

"Fell beast, your charges will now be stated to the court; before we proceed..."
Baren smirked slightly underneath his helmet."Do you have anything you would like to say?"

((last post for the night))

Sarkan of Arkham

08-12-2011

Darik looked down at the human before him. He could hear the arrogance in his voice, as though being in a postion of power over the towering minotaur gave him a twisted sense of power. It was enough to infuriate him, but Darik kept himself in check. He would not allow his dignity to be compromised by the power-trip of a single man. He would stand strong, his will resolute, snd he would maintain his dignity. He would not bow to the stirring of rage pent up within him.

Darik remained silent, staring unblinkingly into the eyes of his oppressor.

Ovalusc1

08-12-2011

Fleng was impressed the minotaur had not snapped yet. He knew them to be proud beasts, but this one simply stood, unflinching.

SmileyDemon

08-13-2011

"Can it talk?" yelled a portly man in the back. This drew laughter from everyone in the room except for Mordred, Gabranth and the Minotaur himself.

"Order, I will have order." said Mordred laxly.

The room quieted soon after. "I'm not sure if you can understand me." Baren said sarcastically. "But here are your charges." Baren unfurled the scroll and began to read from it. "Two accounts of Breaking and Entering, One account of Assault with Intent to Kill, and lastly One account of Murder." Baren quickly rolled up the scroll again. "You murdered Tom Handel in cold blood did you not?" Baren said throwing the scroll at the Minotaurs feet.

Baren waited for a response; getting none he turned he looking towards the crowd seats."Tom is left behind by his wife and two children. One young enough to forget his fathers face with the passage of time." Baren said loudly to be heard by all. "And this..." pointing towards the Minotaur " Monster who we can only assume is competent is responsible."

"Can any among you say that you would feel comfortable if faced by such a beast in your own home?" his voice was passionate. "Can any among you deny the plain blood lust seen in this creatures eyes?" Catching his breath Baren walked slowly back to his seat with the entire court in silence.

As he sat he looked over at Gabranth "I yield the floor." Baren said coolly.