Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GUIDE] The most aggressive Teemo at his best (scout's honor!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dartkun

10-03-2009

32-6-13

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4838/30371691.jpg

TY Oddiz

EDIT: I was so close to equaling their team kills =/

Magnious

10-16-2009

teemo relevant rune changes from patch:

• Increased the effectiveness of Ability Power Marks and Ability Power by level Marks
  • Increased the effectiveness of Mana by level Marks
  • Mana Regeneration per 5 and Mana Regeneration per 5 by level are now primary stats for Seals instead of Glyphs, stats have been adjusted accordingly
  • Magic Penetration is now a primary stat for Marks instead of Glyps, stats have been adjusted accordingly

so about runes... why not stack all ap/level runes? By level 5 you are already sporting an additional 21 ap(free tome).

Additionally, I am curious as to how magic pen runes would come into play now, especially since they are primary marks instead of glyphs. Maybe run magic pen marks, mana regen seals, and ap/level glyphs? Quints one of each? I am torn as to what would be most effective.

If teemo is all about getting ahead early/mid game, magic pen seems the best fit since people have low MR levels early on, which is when armor/magic pen is most effective. This gives each point of ap more bang for its buck early on. Discuss.

mulduvar

10-20-2009

I just tried this build out on a bot game and did pretty well. Although I got about 40 minutes in and didnt have all the items yet. I'm probably playing too slow, or since I didnt follow it exactly so I didnt get as much kills or something. But it was really fun to see the person's health deplete in 2 seconds.

Farming creeps with mushrooms is different too from the as build. Shrooms better used in the jungle from what I understand now. Anyway I'm going to be trying this build in a non bot practice match soon. Thanks for posting this

Vortimous

10-23-2009

Hello all... I just started playing LoL and really like Teemo... I have had some great wins with him (only level 7) but I have also been owned a few times... Could someone give me some pointers as to what items to buy and in what order...

I usually go AP, but not sure what is good... I see some things here in the guides, but I am not sure when to buy, how or what order some of them are... Do you waste time upgrading with other BS items in between just to sell to get more money later to be able to afford? If and when runes are back, which ones are a must for Teemo? I have not been able to play with any runes on him since we cant access the store... and right now only being level 7, I have gone the utility side and almost have xp 3/4. Should I be going attack first and then utility master?

Any help will do.... is cooldowns really worth it or should be go damage, attack speed?

Thanks

Vorty

Grinningsphinx

10-24-2009

Runes

Update:
You should have 6% of cooldown reduction from your runes. Exactly 6%, and I'll explain on why as we go along. The rest should ALL be mana regen. All of them. This allows constant spamming of all dart in lane and shrooms at all time, without having to waste money on mana items. We want AP, remember?

Mastery and Summoner Spells
FIll out the standard 9-0-21 spec, with points in Exhaust and Flash upgrades. These are the 2 summoner spells you want, so you can chase and chase and chase some more. Shrooms cover your retreat most of the time, and flash can be used to bait people.

Its a useful guide to AP Teemo but any guide that uses a full page of whatever Runes you want is outdated...going by what i saw in the brief time the store was up, it will take you ALOT of time to get all the greater runes your going to need>

And ALOT of time to get 30 points of mastery.

Benoit

Recruiter

11-21-2009

Is this build outdated?

DarkVizard

Banned

11-21-2009

thx for the guide

Dartox

11-21-2009

Interesting guide, i'll look into it

FuzzeWuzze

Recruiter

11-23-2009

Only change i'd make to this guide is adding a Void Staff somewhat early, i got one instead of a Soulstealer, especially if the enemy team is stacking health and magic resist. A good player will see an AP teemo and just stack MR..shrooms,blinding dart, poisons..all worthless then...you really need the extra magic pen to stay competitive so they are always worried about the shrooms.

Gobblin

11-24-2009

i on the other hand play an an seriously agressive DPS teemo

i have offisive tree, with 4 in defence and 3 in utility

i start off as the first thing i get is lie steal and build up to malady.
then i get the boots, and third item i get is wits end..
i have noticed that once i get these items.. i start becoming a serious pop up and kill things threat, and often the focus of the opposing team to kill as fast as possible
the items i get after that depend on the opponents i am facing.. if there is a ryze.. get banshee armor.. if there is high armor tank..get wits end.. and then get the infiinty edge.
by level 16 i usualy have 5 of the 6 item slots filled.. and usualy am at something like 15/4/8 on my scores..
weakness: ANYONE that can stop/snare/stun you.. if Teemo is stoped form moving/attacking he is dead.. that simple
Strengths: Physical dmage classes.. blinding dart is GOD in that type of fight.. tyrademere and YI and several others have learned to hate me on the field as i will show up to them and get into thier face.. and all of a sudden they are missing for several seconds of me shooting 2 + darts a second.. *then add exhaustion and you have a BAD day for them*
my average attack power at level 16 is 190ish ( if i have infinity edge by then) and attack speed is 2.1 by then
needless to say this make teemo a dangerous boy.. VERY dangerous..
and much less dependant on the poisons to slow kill them..
jsut my expeiroance with teemo