Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GUIDE] The most aggressive Teemo at his best (scout's honor!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPredicted

Adjudicator

09-26-2009

I will quote someone from the EU forums here.

Quote:
asuming you have 500AP

his blinding dart hits for 800 (300 base + 500 from AP, 1 scaling) with a 12 sec cooldown.
his poison ticks tick for 105 (35 base + 70, .14 scaling)
hit shrooms hit for 1050 in total (650 base + 400, .8 scaling)

considering Poison ticks and Shrooms are a dot that doesn't stack with itself and that blinding dart has a 12 sec CD.

AP build looks rather crap

When you instead can keep up nearly 1k crits with an extreme crit chance this is nowhere near as good.

iDeck

Recruiter

09-28-2009

I've tried this build several times and it just doesn't work for me. I can harrass like a mofo but you don't get kills. If you're not getting kills you're not getting levels or gold. Ultimately I end up always being a harrasser but get weaker and weaker vs strong and strong at the end game.

The starting build is solid but I'd suggest some DPS modifications towards the end.

athan

09-28-2009

its gd only if u can consistenly keep the harras up, also, u just need to choose the right ppl to harrass and early game say even lvl 3, gank is needed! either u go or they come. if nt u wont be lvling enough!

Phaerius

Recruiter

09-29-2009

How exactly does teemo fight eve?

FuzzeWuzze

Recruiter

09-30-2009

Quote:
Predicted:
I will quote someone from the EU forums here.

When you instead can keep up nearly 1k crits with an extreme crit chance this is nowhere near as good.

You need to play AP teemo more agressively, i rarely lose with AP teemo and am usually the higher kill ratio on the team.

I can see AS working well although the issue i have with him is he is so squishy that trying to stand toe to toe with any carry will get you slaughtered as soon as they cc you once.

On the other hand as AP i can have Run fast on, shoot a blinding dart for 800 and run away, or sit there plinking arrows at them for poison. Most heroes will back off/run, whether its warrented or not assuming more teamates are coming to gank.

Just as in any game, people panic when they see large portions of their life disappear at once.

Also it should be mentioned its 105dmg a tick for i believe 5 ticks for his poison dart.

I can routinely harass enemy players in all lanes with teleport and run fast so that they always have near half life or running back to heal. I dont know how to explain it but it really can work, i havent played AS teemo in awhile but ill try it again to compare tonight. More than a few times heroes who have good escape skills get away from ganks only to hit one of my stray shrooms and take 1k damage and die and [ALL] curse me...

Kimmy Gibler

10-01-2009

Ch-checkity check yo'self before you wreck yo'self... cause shrooms in the jungle will mess with yo' health! -T Mo

SmecssRaege

10-02-2009

Quote:
Paxad:
Ch-checkity check yo'self before you wreck yo'self... cause shrooms in the jungle will mess with yo' health! -T Mo

haha nice XD

and i dont know if it was mentioned i didnt want to read thru 3 more pages of posts

but nashors tooth could be a nice CD reduction item on teemo now

starts as a fiendish codex (30ap 7mp5 10% cd reduction) and builds into (55 ap, 10mp5, 20% cd reduction, 30% attack speed)

something to think about?

i know its a bit on the lower side of AP, but you get MP regen and a huge cooldown reducer that doesnt really play negatively to AP teemo at all

Kimmy Gibler

10-02-2009

Quote:
SmecssRaege:
haha nice XD

and i dont know if it was mentioned i didnt want to read thru 3 more pages of posts

but nashors tooth could be a nice CD reduction item on teemo now

starts as a fiendish codex (30ap 7mp5 10% cd reduction) and builds into (55 ap, 10mp5, 20% cd reduction, 30% attack speed)

something to think about?

i know its a bit on the lower side of AP, but you get MP regen and a huge cooldown reducer that doesnt really play negatively to AP teemo at all

I used it last game, really improved some things for me.

friedrice7

10-02-2009

Quote:
Oddiz:

4) soulstealer

Your guide is exactly what I do with Teemo. Only thing is I find the soulstealer to not be the best item simply because I kill more enemy champions then I get assists. Instead I like to go with the Tear of the goddess to start getting my mana pool built up, and then upgrade to the Archangel's Staff. I also have runes in HP regen so I never buy any HP or armor items. Although that makes my Teemo pretty weak, I usually die at most 3 times.

Teemo is by far my fav guy to play as. Nothing beats going around the forest planting shrooms, and then later getting random messages that I killed a champion

Bloodba7h

Recruiter

10-03-2009

Quote:
friedrice7:
Your guide is exactly what I do with Teemo. Only thing is I find the soulstealer to not be the best item simply because I kill more enemy champions then I get assists. Instead I like to go with the Tear of the goddess to start getting my mana pool built up, and then upgrade to the Archangel's Staff. I also have runes in HP regen so I never buy any HP or armor items. Although that makes my Teemo pretty weak, I usually die at most 3 times.

Teemo is by far my fav guy to play as. Nothing beats going around the forest planting shrooms, and then later getting random messages that I killed a champion

Mejai's Soulstealer
=============
+70 Ability Power

UNIQUE Passive: On champion kill, you permanently gain 10 Ability Power and steal all of their mana. On champion assist, you permanently gain 5 Ability Power. Maximum of +70 Ability Power from this passive.

You get AP whether you kill OR assist now. This item definitely got a lot better with this change.. just fight normally and this will be your highest AP item by far. Cheers!