(OPEN RP)The Dark Phoenix Reborn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-10-2011

((You already have, seeing as this takes place after the entire Herb of Tears story, but I'll change it anyway for you.))

Seeing Gabranth immediately leave the construct alone for the woman's side, and seeming to have completely ignored him, I'llario, for lack of a better description, facepalmed. This guy was helpless. If he hadn't known better, he might have actually started to believe his story about "not belonging in this time" or whatever else he had said. He was probably just an eccentric. "Er, sorry about that, don't know what came over me," he said, trying to recover from his spectacle and hopefully change the subject. Doing his best to ignore Gabranth and Elizabeth, I'llario continued. "Anyways, what are you doing here in this mercenary town. Surely you must have some land to be protecting, somewhere?" he joked. He was in a town full of strange people, so it was good to see at least one familiar face.

Ovalusc1

08-10-2011

"Good to see you again, friend!" Melzemar said warmly. "I see you're still as hot-tempered as ever."

Ovalusc1

08-10-2011

((I'm just requesting that you don't mention it since you don't know the whole story))

Sarkan of Arkham

08-10-2011

"Yeah, just as allergic to idiocy too," He half spoke, half grumbled low enough that only those at the table would hear him. Returning to a normal voice, he went on. " 'Fraid I'm just here to repay a debt I owe to Delmegar here. Finally got a contract back in Bandle. Real nice shipping business, woulda kept me in work for 6 months. And on the first trip out, bloody pirates wreck my ship. Can you believe it? Anyway this was the first place I found to make landfall, and seeing as I couldn't exactly afford the repairs I needed, I struck up a deal with these two to help out on a job as compensation. Seems those blunderer's over at the Institute misplaced one of their precious playthings."

Ovalusc1

08-10-2011

"What a coincidence, been awhile since we ran into eachother, not since..." He stopped with an odd inflection in his voice.

SmileyDemon

08-10-2011

"Alright my lady." Gabranth quickly procured a nearby chair setting it down at the table where the group was sitting. Looking at all of them. "I apologize for my actions its just...this" ((gesturing towards the bar around him)) "And this" ((pointing at Jake)) "is so much to take in. The future is...not what I expected..."

(( Gabranth = Chivalrous Knight personally I think its funny the whole caveman in the future thing. Also consider Gabranth has yet to see a gun or cannon or any quasi-magical/industrial invention for that matter. ))

Necromonger

08-10-2011

((I wonder what'd it be like if I had brought Vermi to see Gabranth instead.... lots o.O potential! ))

Elizabeth took a seat with Gabranth's aid, and listened to the conversation. Thus far, the tasks those brothers were taking up were related to the League... She decided against calling family for information, as any inquiry would give away that she was doing more than just wandering.

She listened to I'llario talk about it further- a retrieval mission for the League. She hoped she didn't run into Scarlet- occasionally the shady enforcer of the League would investigate, as the League rarely hired outside help.

"So. How might I be of assistance to you?" She asked the brothers. She was aware her healing ability would be a big help- more so her connection with nature.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-10-2011

((@Smiley Yeah I like it too, just trying to put up a foil to everyone who apparently has no trouble whatsoever believing that this strange overformal dude with a tendency to overreact and pull his sword at the slightest possibility of trouble therefore ensuring it also happens to comefrom a distant past where a city that for long as recorded history goes has been nothing but desolate ruins. While it's true that I'llario is somewhat of a mage himself, he has a little trouble grasping the true extent of what it can do.))

freAK47

08-10-2011

Jake just looked at Gabranth oddly. He chuckled at his mention of his being a construct. After Gabranth moved away, he looked at Delmegar. "Whats that guy's problem?"

Ovalusc1

08-10-2011

"He's from a different time period, the past, and he's extremely confused due to cultural differences." Melzemar said to the minion. "By the way, I'm Melzemar, nice to meet you."