(OPEN RP)The Dark Phoenix Reborn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Kir was sitting in the shadows while all the events were going on, well, no reason for me to interfere, i'll just wait, he thought.

once he heard that someone with a boat had joined their expedition, he decided to wait at the boat.

SmileyDemon

08-10-2011

Gabranth's thoughts trailed as the mysterious construct approached him. "Back foul beast!" he said quickly turning over his chair and unsheathing his blade. "Keep your hands were I can see them" he said to it. "And I will ease your passing back to your demonic masters." In his time constructs were first being created mostly by using foul dark magic. Addressing Delmegar "Stay your chair sir. I will deal with this accursed creature ." The entire bar had come to a complete silence. Even the singing stopped.

Ovalusc1

08-10-2011

"Did I hear you mention Icathia?" Asked Melzemar, taking a seat at the table. "I spend time in the desert every so often. On one occasion I saw the ruins of Icathia. It is real, but long gone. There was a powerful magic emanating there, though, so I did not get too close."
((this post takes place before the incident between Gabranth and Jake, so I guess I said this, then right after the post above happened))

Ovalusc1

08-10-2011

((sorry its been awhile since I posted, had to do something for 7 hours xD))

Necromonger

08-10-2011

((Back...))

Lizzie followed the group, but walked a bit more slowly- she would occasionally bump into doors, and was surprised that the gentlemen suddenly felt no need to help a blind girl around. She hated going indoors- so many obstacles she couldn't sense.

And so she follows the others, but unable to tell her way around a building, she ends up feeling her way on the walls outside.

"Um... could anyone help me...?" She said aloud, though not overly so as she was a a quiet person. She was frustrated by her helplessness.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-10-2011

I'llario couldn't help but grin. "So it WAS you I saw earlier! It's been a while, Melzemar. So, what brings the tri-mage here?" He asked. He had fond memories of the tri-mage, having first been offput by his demeanor and appearance, but later finding him to be a valuable ally in their journey alongside the enchantress Yvainne. Before Melzemar had the chance to respond, however, Gabranth's latest outburst had the entire bar silent and staring in his direction. Extremely irritated with the stranger by this point, I'llario had had enough.

"Oh for the love of-! Listen, Gabranth, or whatever your name is, cut the goddam act! Icathia is dead. Did you hear that? Let me say it again for you. Dead! No one lives there, no one ever has, and no one ever will! All that comes out of that place now are people driven mad by what they have seen and on occasion a void creature or two. So can you please just give it a rest already!?" Breathing quickly and deeply, he managed to regain some semblance of control. He didn't know why the man's behavior had infuriated him so, he had just sort of lost it.

Necromonger

08-10-2011

By now, Lizzie was able to hear the commotion inside. I'llario mentioned Icathia and Void, and had a hunch things were deteriorating- again. With the help of a passer-by, Lizzie finally finds the door and goes inside. She still had to walk slowly to navigate chairs and tables, though.

"I know this is a mercenary town... but must you always start fights, Gabranth? you are every bit as odd as everyone here, and a little tolerance would be appreciated." She said, a little thunder in her voice now. She asked the spirits to bolster her presence, that people would listen. Or it could've been simply the charisma that ran in the family.

SmileyDemon

08-10-2011

During the silence a small voice rang out.

"Um... could anyone help me...?"

It was the woman from before. Gabranth had yet to ask for her name but his knights code demanded she take precedence.

"I know this is a mercenary town... but must you always start fights, Gabranth? she said

Quickly forgetting the strange construct and ignoring I'llario he went to her side. "My lady forgive my unpleasantness I was distracted by troubling thoughts." he said taking her hand gently. "I will help with whatever you require my lady." The bar was still silent when he said this. One of the bar marms cooed "Oh hes such a gentlemen." While the group of men in the corner began laughing full heartily. Overall the tension in the room went back down as it seemed her presence effected it somewhat.

"Would you allow me the pleasure of showing you to a chair my lady?" Gabranth asked softly.

Necromonger

08-10-2011

Elizabeth sighed. she thought chivalry was dead, but shrugged it off. "If you stop fighting and accept current events, alright." She holds out her hand to hold onto the knight's shoulder.

Ovalusc1

08-10-2011

((please don't mention my job as the guardian yet, could you edit your post please?))