Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(OPEN RP)The Dark Phoenix Reborn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

08-10-2011

In a bad spot Gabranth decided to heed the man's demands. "Very well. I am Gabranth Darkwill, Judge of the Moon and Knight of Icathia's Celestial sanctuary. I have come into your lands aided by a friend who told me a journey to the southlands is being prepared here. Seeing as you are the despot you would know if such a journey is in the making, would you not?" Gabranth batted a glance at Ordimar, unimpressed.

Necromonger

08-10-2011

"Ahm..." She would add after her introduction, "I just met these two today... but if there's a way I can help, I'll be glad to." these two, refering to the Yordle and Knight.

((time for me to turn in...))

Delmegar

08-10-2011

Ordimar and Delmegar exchanged confused glances for but a moment. Unknown to his borther, Ordimar, Delmegar was still haunted by his master, Nightmare. A demon of wrath and vengeance that could not be sensed by magic unless his form was manifested physically. Icathia... Celestial? Darkwill? Delmegar thought to himself, trying to remember the names.

Then he did.

"I believe you are in the wrong place, Darkwill. Icathia is a city of fable and legend. If it ever existed, it is shrouded in the sands of time and the memory of a mad seer." Delmegar thought for a moment how to handle this man. He'd done nothing wrong, other than throwing around the name of Darkwill and saying he was from an ancient, ruined city.

The Amaron's were no friends to Darkwill's or Noxus, in particular. But they did do business together time and again. This particular venture might not be suited for the like of this 'Judge.'

"Hmph.. Well, we would know, as it happens. We know everything that happens in these parts." Ordimar dismissed the Darkwill and returned to his duties.

"Ignore my brother. Darkwill is not a name that comes up often in these parts." He turned and whispered something to his comrades; who left in a rush together. "I need to think about it. To be blunt, knight. I'm not sure if I trust your words."

SmileyDemon

08-10-2011

"What do you mean fable and legend is Icathia it not still around?" Gabranth said frantically. The man turned his back on him. "Answer me! why do you use my last name with such disdain? What have I done?"

freAK47

08-10-2011

(( I've had a few OP characters in Del's Void War RP. But I once also made a character that was the complete opposite for the Maker's Hand RP. Its here if your curious: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/665. And no, I had no plans on making him stronger.

Okay, I'm joining with this guy. Jake: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/739. Short summary: he's a minion that came alive the same way Maokai did. He hates summoners. He is taking various odd jobs and selling his services as a mercenary to earn a living and to increase his skills. He's bitter and angry a lot and has almost never felt joy.))

Jake trudged along the road to Krizar. He had made a few 'friends' in the mercenary business, and they had mentioned that he might have better luck finding a job there. So here he was: walking through the mud and dirt, to a town that -with his luck- probably wouldn't have a job for him anyway. He was going to be pissed if he spent the last 10 days walking out here just to be told no.

He came over the last hill and looked down on the town. Looks like they were rebuilding a part of a town. He shrugged and thought, Construction isn't the most glamorous job, but it will pay and that's all that matters. He kept walking towards the town.

Upon entering the city, he looked around and saw a small group nearby. It was composed of a variety of different types of people. A few had a phoenix emblem on the front of their armor and had the look of hardened mercenaries about them. He assumed that those were members of the Black Phoenix mercenary group that ran this city. He approached them, but stayed to the side in the hopes of coming in at a good moment.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-10-2011

"I'llario. I'llario Crest." he answered. "Your shipmaster can take as long as he needs, I am in no hurry. However, there is still the question of my end of the bargain. Perhaps we can discuss... an alternative form of payment." I'llario was no stranger to the world of mercenaries, and he knew that sometimes there were things far more valuable than money, even to these types.

He turned when heard the the soldier's outburst. He had been ignoring his words before, but could not help but take notice of this. What is Noxus? was this guy for real? That, and his name. Gabranth Darkwill. Darkwill was a given to be known by anyone who hadn't spent the last century under a rock. But Gabranth... Icathia... there was something about all of this was strange, yet he could hear the righteous sincerity in the man's voice.

Delmegar

08-10-2011

((Okay welcome back, freak. this one is starting off well.))

His face became flushed as the pleasantries finally fled from the Judge of the Moon. His true self showing glimpses through his armor. Delmegar, this one is trouble. Kill him and be done with the mess. He reeks of Summoner and magic. The voice of Nightmare came without warning. every time it did, the feelign was that of nails dragging across the soft tissue of his brain.

He quickly shook the feeling loose, but was visibly tired from the experience. "Garanth Darkwill? I don't know what **** games you are playing, but this town has seen enough of your like and we are glad to have Boram dead! Whatever your problem is, I can assure you we can fix it. Icathia is certainly not still around, if it ever was, Judge. The Darkwill family of Noxus blighted my own family many years ago, and I will not relive it. The Order of the Dark Phoenix will outgrew the past."

SmileyDemon

08-10-2011

"Clearly you must mistaken me for another as I do not know who Boram is nor do I know what a Noxus is. But...my homeland you say it is gone?" Gabranth seemed eager to have his fears justified. I have no dispute with you or your order sir. I merely ask about my homeland. With this Gabranth turned to the sorcerer yordle hoping that if this were to get worse he would use his magic like the magistrates of old once did to aid knights of the order.

Delmegar

08-10-2011

"Excuse me, come inside, all of you." Delmegar put his hand on the knight's shoulder. A reassuring gesture that he hoped wouldn't be taken wrong. "We have things to discuss. And it is my pleasure to meet you I'llario Crest. I will see to it that the shipmaster meets with you later in the day."

Delmegar pointed to a bar just down the path parallel to the harbor. "Come get something to eat and drink. you must all be tired."

Sarkan of Arkham

08-10-2011

Confident that he had managed to strike a deal, I'llario followed the mercenary leader. He still didn't know what the deal with this Gabranth fellow was, but something gnawed away at the back of his mind. Just forget it already, he thought to himself. It's not like he's all that important anyway. Hell, he's even weirder than-

Just then, I'llario a glint of gold from up the street. It came off a golden triangle affixed to a long wooden staff, and holding that staff was-

"Melzemar?" the yordle uttered under his breath in disbelief.