Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(OPEN RP)The Dark Phoenix Reborn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

08-12-2011

((Power of nature itself heals you... and call it unnatural. ))

Elizabeth sighed, as I'llario sprinted off. She followed after him, though at a walking pace. They would eventually reach the manor, and Elizabeth would sense something was wrong, that they were too late.

She had seen such things in her life, and yet she never allowed herself to be jaded. She ran past her companions to heal Ordimar's wound, unable to do anything for those who had already passed.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-12-2011

((Hey if you could literally feel your broken bones coming back together beneath your skin, would that feel natural to you? Still, it's probably more comfortable than our other healer's methods, I'll say that much in your favor.))

Ovalusc1

08-12-2011

Melzemar teleported a short distance, reappearing inside the house. "Oh dear..." He said, taking in the scene before him.

freAK47

08-12-2011

Jake cursed as his spells hit only air and as his opponent dissappeared. Then he got a telepathic message from his minions. He ordered his brothers to stabilize their wounds as best as possible and defend them at all costs. He broke into a sprint for the house.

He got there with the others and saw his ex-minion brothers watching over the wounded. The mage-minion did wat he could, but it wasn't much. They needed real healing.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-12-2011

I'llario sprinted into the house, only to find that he had, unfortunately, been correct. Blood covered the floors. There had pbviously been a struggle, but he didn't see any bodies yet. Moving quickly deeper into the house, he turned a corner, entered a room, and could only stare in horror at what he saw.

"****."

Delmegar

08-13-2011

((I'm assuming that Ordimar was healed. I think he was but I don't feel like reading back a second time haha too many posts. Oh and also, you don't know about Delmegar's wife yet. She had never been brought up in discussion to any of you.))

Ordimar stammered to his feet, still unsure of his newfound health. Because of the Ice Heart ( the artifact that is imbued with his heart ) he always felt weird when magic directly came into contact with him. Even positive spells, such as healing.

As the feeling passed over him and his balance recovered, Ordimar was alone in the street except for a few mercenaries. The blind woman, Lizzy, and the others were headed toward the manor. "****! Please don't let it happen this way!" He sprinted through the street. He was too anxious and scared to run straight and was stumbling and knocking things over.

When he entered the building he shoved person after person aside to reach his brother and Selyse. The doorway was filled with blood and on the bed, Delmegar was sprawled out clutching his sword in one hand and reaching for Selyse and the child with his other. His chest was cut clean through just inches from his heart and his arm nearly severed at the elbow.

"Delmegar!!" He didn't look up, but Selyse was awake above him, watching in terror, unable to speak. And her baby was alive as well.

He stepped forward, ready to push aside Liz and the othes healers when the chamber filled with light. The flash knocked him off balance and halted his advance. When his vision cleared, a handful of Summoner's were at the bedside creating some healing spell.

One of them grabbed the elder brother by the arm and shoved him out the door, "Perhaps you are not best suited for this task, Amaron. We were made to under-"

Ordimar grabbed the much smaller mage by the throat and slammed him into the closet beside the bedroom. The force broke the closet door and cracked the wall, "Summoner, mage, stay your tongue or I swear I will rip it from your skull! If you are unhappy about us being ambushed and us nearly being slaughtered then I will show you first hand how we handle your like!"

The Summoner said nothing, and looked to the chamber with eyes of fear. Delmegar was healed.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-13-2011

Instantly recognizing the summoners signature garb, and then seeing Delmegar and the others spontaneously healed, I'llario ceased being worried and for a moment a wave of relief washed over him. This relief, however, was quickly replaced by anger. These summoners had just simply shown up, directly after the attack, with not nearly enough time for word to have spread. And, knowing the Institute, that could only mean one thing.

"You knew," I'llario stated, his anger quickly building. "You all bloody ****ing knew, didn't you!? 5 years, and you summoners," the last word came forth like a vile sludge. "haven't changed one dam bit."

Necromonger

08-13-2011

Elizabeth frowned. She had been to the Institute several times as a child, and while she didn't personally recognize these summoners by name, she knew well enough the League had both good and bad summoners doing their jobs. What really did worry her though, was if they recognized her- the blind shaman girl with the bright red hair, the daughter of a high ranked summoner who had given up a chance to be a Summoner for becoming a priestess instead.

"Um... we should let them explain their side first." She commented.

Ovalusc1

08-13-2011

"I don't trust the League one bit. Awhile ago, they saw my powers as a threat to them, so they tried to constrain them. It didn't work, but it showed me their corruption. Since I would never have been a summoner they had to get rid of me so I didn't overthrow their power." Melzemar said. He hated the League. Too much corruption, and they were the major power force in Runeterra.

SmileyDemon

08-13-2011

Gabranth was amazed he had never seen so much magic in one place before.

Upon entering the room despite Elizabeth's presence he keeled in awe of the summoners. "Mighty wizards spare me and my companions. I humbly beseech you to take me in their stead. Do not vex them for our... err interference." He then looked around and saw that only he was groveling towards the arcane figures. "Oh...err...nevermind" he said getting to his feet feeling quiet foolish.