@Riot Another failed patch. Current bugs.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpeedBump

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

I've noticed that when playing Caitlyn, there seems to be something up with her ulti. If I'm channeling the ulti but it doesn't fire because they're killed or they slip away into fog of war before it officially begins, there's the typical buffer on the cooldown so it can't start up immediately (because the channeling never finished and she never fired). However, I noticed that if that happens, I lose the mana I spent attempting to cast it! This has cost me kills, especially early game, and this mana loss doesn't appear to be something noted for change.

I don't have a video to demonstrate this, sorry! Maybe another could help confirm this.

Kalaria

08-10-2011

Morgana's blade mistress skin is also bugged

Taigongwang

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpeedBumpxX View Post
I've noticed that when playing Caitlyn, there seems to be something up with her ulti. If I'm channeling the ulti but it doesn't fire because they're killed or they slip away into fog of war before it officially begins, there's the typical buffer on the cooldown so it can't start up immediately (because the channeling never finished and she never fired). However, I noticed that if that happens, I lose the mana I spent attempting to cast it! This has cost me kills, especially early game, and this mana loss doesn't appear to be something noted for change.

I don't have a video to demonstrate this, sorry! Maybe another could help confirm this.
thats always been there, dont know if its intended or not. the same thing happens to panth

project086

08-10-2011

can't even get the game to load, create rooms, or launch. nice fail again riot, maybe you should try using different programmers than myspace?

Bigox Badcow

08-10-2011

yi's alpha strike confirmed by me too.... its bugged!

Hoggel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

if wukong nimbus strikes the same target after already using it once he will get stuck inside them for 2 to 3 seconds and not move. This is noticed most on things like dragon/baron nimbus strike in dont move just auto then nimbus again and you will get stuck and not move for 2 to 3 seconds

repeat

08-10-2011

If Master Yi attempts to Alpha Strike an enemy, but the enemy dies and the sound effect goes off, Master Yi is now frozen and cannot move for a few seconds! Please give this bug more attention, it's huge!

Ackbars Bane

08-10-2011

Has there been any red comment on QSS not getting rid of Mord's ult anymore?

Sorinical

08-10-2011

bump

TheJackal01

08-10-2011

Theres this one bug that takes place in the champion selection, when you try to pick a champ it says "active game not found" or something like that. Then when you sit in there for like 3 minutes it autolocks a champ for you and the game doesnt start for like another 5 minutes >,<.

Good luck,
TheJackal