@Riot Another failed patch. Current bugs.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachalair

08-10-2011

Earlier today a friend of mine playing fiddlesticks said in chat that for no apparent reason he had a glitch that made his e have no cd, I looked and he used dark wind three times rapidly. After that for no apparent reason it once again had a cooldown for the rest of the match

Makrok

08-10-2011

Mord's Ult is no longer removed by QSS. Multiple games as/against mord confirm it.

Lv5 Sandshrew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Skarner

The bonus magic damage from Q does not work on jungle creep.

s s p a c e s s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

So I was playing as brand and in the middle of my match I randomly DC'd. Once i reconnected my item Amplifying Tome had been replaced with a pickaxe. Once i returned to the shop I noticed that all build items that used AT had now been replaced with a pickaxe. Also, AT was not available in the shop anymore, it completely disappeared. This has happened to me before a long time ago, but I got a screenshot here for it now. Take a look.

View the attached photo please, and try to fix!

MapleCarnage

08-10-2011

I can confirm the QSS bug with Children of the Grave. Just tested in a custom and it DOES NOT remove Children of the Grave. I had no items but boots 1, some pots and QSS. Morde had boots and pots. We stood in front of Dragon for the test.

Ensign Epic

08-10-2011

If Skarner's E kills something you do not get any sort of heal, killing half of its worth.

Lilith567

08-10-2011

I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but Eve's ult no longer refreshes if you did not assist or kill the enemy champ that died....so using it to run away, or if you pop it to secure a kill (aka ks) but dont actually hit them, the ult doesn't refresh.

On another note, there is another bug with eve where when I go to hit an enemy out of stealth, it doesn't stun them, but slows them instead. Could this be hotfixed soon plz? it kinda detracts from her already difficult learning curve.

Reckless Rancor

08-10-2011

Bug: When you go afk for a few mins and it dc's you and you rejoin some items are bugged.

JayRoz

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith567 View Post
I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but Eve's ult no longer refreshes if you did not assist or kill the enemy champ that died....so using it to run away, or if you pop it to secure a kill (aka ks) but dont actually hit them, the ult doesn't refresh.

On another note, there is another bug with eve where when I go to hit an enemy out of stealth, it doesn't stun them, but slows them instead. Could this be hotfixed soon plz? it kinda detracts from her already difficult learning curve.
this was changed on eve, she no longer stuns but slows instead, not a bug, a nerf.

exes4eyes

08-10-2011

@ Riot, you fail at so many things. Someone should compile a list of all your abject failures.