@Riot Another failed patch. Current bugs.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canadian Pants

08-10-2011

Master Yi's Q is hella bugged. If you try to use Alpha Strike on a champ or a unit that dies, goes out of range, or you lose sight before he fully dashes, he will be stuck while the alpha strike buff wears off. Which can be a good full second or two. Massive Bug.

Orb11

08-10-2011

Pantheon's Grand Skyfall applies its damage about half a second after Pantheon lands, around the same time the old ulti did. So if someone walks out of the area during that time, you won't slow or damage them, but if they walk back in after, they'll take damage. Intended?

Porkchop Sandwch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Also, Master Yi's Alpha Strike is bugged. If you target something that dies or goes into a bush before Alpha Strike intercepts, then Master Yi is frozen in place for 3-4 seconds.

I don't know how you could miss this in testing, since I would assume that a company would test out newly-tweaked mechanics first.

Porkchop Sandwch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn The Bads View Post
Master Yi's Q is hella bugged. If you try to use Alpha Strike on a champ or a unit that dies, goes out of range, or you lose sight before he fully dashes, he will be stuck while the alpha strike buff wears off. Which can be a good full second or two. Massive Bug.
Yeah, it's happened to me multiple times. I've timed it, it's over 3 seconds.

neurolite

08-10-2011

Orianna's ball can disappear if you cast protect on an ally who then dies. It disappears in the same way it did with the Q bug last patch where you'd cast in the same place and have it disappear, her W and R if cast will have their area of effect centered on her, but she won't get the buff from having the ball on her

Porkchop Sandwch

08-10-2011

Okay, so Riot tweaked Master Yi's Alpha Strike so that he can activate his other abilities while Alpha Striking. However, the unintended side effects are the freezing bug mentioned above, and now Master Yi can be targetted during his Alpha Strike by hostile spells and effects. This never happened before the bug, as Yi was supposed to have immunity akin to Vladimir's Sanguine Pool during Alpha Strike.

I was in a game where I was chasing an enemy down middle lane. I Alpha Striked, then an enemy Malzahar used his ultimate on me. When my Alpha Strike finally landed, I was being drained from 1.5 screens away. The purple beam stretched from about inner turret to the center of the map.

TWOFER

08-10-2011

Key Binding Bug

Keys bound to ';' are no longer saved from game to game and must be rebound each game. Use of skills attached to ';' work fine after being rebounded.

Melkoran

08-10-2011

I'll copy-pasta this from the thread I made on it. (Not confirmed, but I've seen quite a bit of people post about this on general)

I played Lux twice last night, and this happened on numerous occasions in both games. I have played Lux a lot before this, with the same computer, and the same internet connection. My skill shots that would have normally been a hit went straight through enemy champions.

I did notice, however, that skill shots that would normally miss an enemy champion ended up hitting them. I think Riot should take a look at this, along with other similar abilities (Morgana) to see if there was a type of error in the latest patch that caused this.

I can only report on Lux, as I did not play any other champions with a skill shot last night. Lux's 'E' seemed to work fine. However, I did notice that her ult was also hitting champions it normally wouldn't have hit. Due to it's width, I did not notice it passing through enemies. It did seem to be skewed to one side, though.

q0qvK3j0v5qmH3rU

08-10-2011

Nasus wither stays on kog after he dies
tooltip for wither is wrong if the slow is supposed to be as wikia then its slowing less
tooltip says on lvl 5 slow to 95% wikia says 75% it actully slows to 70%

Glory

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIHBTunak View Post
I posted this in another thread, but Wukongs stealth animation was still visible without the aid of oracles, wards, or TF. Happened all game, unsure if happening in multiple games
Can confirm this, tested against a pantheon 4 times beside purple blue buff