New Skins and Skarner Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jumpinbuddah420

08-09-2011

Omg Put Skarner in Store Now ! I havent touched my Riot points just for this !!!
and You have no idea how hard it was for me not to just spend them

sling14

08-09-2011

hes not in the store cmon!!!

FrozenArrows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

So why is this late when the patch is already out?

Cthulu Almighty

08-09-2011

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Next patch is probably tommorow, they (usually) patch on Wednesdays for these new champions, I like the new skins, but before buying him, I'd recommend you to see him in the Spotlight or see some else play as him, then if it strikes your fancy go buy him. But I hope to see a non-offense based champion, we need to see either a support type, or a backhand offense like an assassin. Yorick, Wukong, and Skarner so far have all been offense types, I think we need to have a support type, or an assassin.

Two Chainz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2011

so next patch day, expect not to play or a get a new champion all day

Lambo Mercy

08-09-2011

Seriously release the patch already?

icegoat63

08-09-2011

Good skins...

but I'm saddened by the fact none are ice themed. I mean come on... it would have been so easy! Frost Fire.. or Freljord... my fingers are crossed, I'm not buying a bundle this time around, but when the ice-Skarner comes out, I will own it.

Hm00bPh4j3j

08-09-2011

Upcoming patch? What?! Does that mean it's not coming out today?!

Blind Trooper

Recruiter

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIVESTRONGER View Post
Yay, I'm so happy.... except for the fact that for some reason the servers go down for hours and then come back up with the new champion not there nor the new taric skin. Well Riot, you almost did your job.... again...
They're ensuring server stability before releasing Skarner (the taric skin comes with the information packet with Skarner as well). If you looked at the sticky in GD, RiotRara has the updates throughout the night of what happened. Apparently, there was a few bugs they had to deal with. So now they make sure everything is good before Skarner is released.

RustleMahJimmys

08-09-2011

maybe its just me but in that second taric ingame screenshot, he looks kinda silly.

His shield is pretty great though.