Dominion Release date for US server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Churred

08-29-2011

Don't expect it anytime soon.

And by soon I mean a couple of months.

Chaosyndrome

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniGinS View Post
Many users are still waiting for the MAC version to release, actually it has been years since Riot told us about releasing it, but there?s still no information about it. I truly believe this situation about Dominion will be different and we will be playing it very soon, but is their fault to start advertise this releasing way too soon.
Sry about my english, not a native speaker.
I play it on my MAC, I don't use bootcamp, found a downloader for MAC users like 2 months ago, played it since. I forgot where it was, and it was a beta downloader for MACs, but it works fine with me, updated just like everyone else.

Destructorz

08-31-2011

not sure, i think i read somewhere that something is coming out next scheduled downtime, coulda been dominion, or the spectator mode, or something, not exactly sure

FireMageLynn

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
Shurelia said that if all goes well, it should be here in October. But there's no solid release date yet.
-.-"

ArthurItis522

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2011

Let's just all assume that it's coming in less than a week-1 week. That's what keeps me going.

Bourne Willians

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

season one ends in the late of august, and season 2 start. wtf riot ?

My Life for Hers

08-31-2011

somewhere along the grapevine i heard it would release in the first scheduled maintenance following pax which i believe should be next tues/wed. dunno for sure tho

dryo

08-31-2011

christs sake IT'S COMING THIS LABOR DAY!.

kingphillip

08-31-2011

My guess is it will be announced Friday that its coming Tuesday in the patch.

lokithedamned

08-31-2011

I honestly do not know why people are complaining that dominion is 'late' it was announced at the beginning of the month and since then has seen two big convention it's not like it is going to be "oh here were showing it to you one day" and then the next week they trash it as an empty promise like some people are insinuating, people need to learn patients the president of riot has stated that i would be released -soon- after Pax. That means that there will be a period between when the people at pax and the general public get it, that the game will have finishing touches on it to make the game as good as it can be. So for those who still don't get it, be patient.