Bug: Jarvan's Ult is now Broken.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayriuss

08-09-2011

I was just playing a normal game to test Jarvan after the patch and I found a bug that makes his ult completely broken...

One of my tactics for catching people with Jarvan is to E > Q to close the cap and then Ult right away onto someone. When I do this now My ult lands exactly where I started the Ult animation, completely missing the target and wasting my ult..

Ive repeated this bug three (4) times.

This needs to be urgently fixed...

Anyone else noticed this bug?

UPDATED: I just posted a picture, you can see that I just dragon-striked to my flag and tried to ult GP. Instead my ult landed right on my flag and I ended up outside the ring and started to auto attack GP, my flash is still off CD and there is no other explanation of how I got out of my ring...

I just did the bug again only this time I had TWO rings of terrain, thats right my ult duplicated... wasnt able to get a picture...

Confirmed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggle View Post
I had that too. It was like I was the organizer for the Olympics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFOPlease View Post
I was playing Jarvan in normals, and a similar glitch, when I ult, instead of 1 Cataclysm, 2 appear. The enemy I target is in 1 and I am in the other 1. They both overlap and it's like a venn diagram. FIX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarsker View Post
This is true!!!!! I read this then tested it out in a bot game. If you do e, q, then ult instantly, this happens. For me it was a little different and I actually got two cataclysms on the field. One where I was standing when I threw the flag, and the other on top of Annie Bot.

Ayriuss

08-09-2011

Bump

MuttonChops

08-09-2011

Not a bug, read the patch notes:

Cataclysm

• Jarvan will no longer follow the target while he is in the air during Cataclysm

funinthesun1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

lol gg.

Jarvan is broken.

A good champ now turned into a ****ty ****in champ.

GG riot ****noobs.

Edit: so lets see, ult no longer follows champs, people can just flash out of his ult. Yup GG...riot****noobs

Ayriuss

08-09-2011

No im aware of that. But it doesn't even land where the animation ends, it lands where jarvan left the ground. I'll get a picture.

Tristan Undone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Wait, he won't follow? So he always ults straight up then straight down?

KibaArtist

08-09-2011

I don't get why they changed this, Jarvan's ultimate was **** as it was before. Everyone and their mothers carried flash.

So many clutch moments now reduce to a pile of **** that does weak damage.

Hutson

08-09-2011

MuttonChops, read again. He didn't say it landed where the original target was, as is now intended, but that he now doesn't jump *any* distance. I haven't checked the bug to confirm it myself, but if it's true, this would be a pretty serious issue.

SwitchbladeStar

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttonChops View Post
Not a bug, read the patch notes:

Cataclysm
  • Jarvan will no longer follow the target while he is in the air during Cataclysm
That makes the ult much less viable. I understand that it takes more thought than before but thats not why anyone plays Jarvan. Standard->Spear->Auto attack->Ult->Profit.

I bet most people prefer old faceroll Jarvan to "well thought out ult" Jarvan.

Edit: Getting down voted, guess I'm wrong. People love the new ult thats worth even less than before.

Dracozero

08-09-2011

Wait for them to flash first?

12345 ... 7