Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What about renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zillerai

08-09-2011

So in the past patch tryndamere gained use of renektons fury system and gained wayyyy better usage of his champ traits for it. i.e increased fury for kills and crits. The only way renekton can build more fury is if he's getting his ass whooped and falls below 50% health. Even then he has to remain in combat and risk losing further health to do so. Now in this patch, tryn gains more healing per fury, which he has no problem building up, AND increased damage from his dash. The only way renekton gains extra healing is by being in the middle of a huge crowd and popping his q. His only survivability is to build slighty tanky, in which he loses alot of ad. Why is a cheesy champ that is only 1350 ip continuing to gain buffs while a 6300 ip champ continues to be underpowered?
Please riot. Give renek a little buff next patch so he has a little bit more survivabilty, burst damage or usefulness to a team. I love playing renekton but i hate having to build tanky just to be able to survive in any kind of fight

kavinh the third

08-09-2011

renekton was already UP and the so called rework weakened tynrdamere not made him stronger. he used to be able to heal his full amount off 4 crits or 2crit kills on minions and 1 crit now he needs to hit an enemy 20 times or crit them 10 times. not to mention they got rid of his bonus crit damage.

Zillerai

08-09-2011

not really. his passive snowballs with his q passive. the more he crits/ kills, the more fury he gains. the more fury he has, the more he crits. now he doesnt have to be low health to crit twice a second....

Zillerai

08-09-2011

my biggest gripe is that they gave trynd reneks fury system and made it 10x better for trynd while ignoring how weak it is for renek. and now in this patch they give tryn more heal and more damage from his dash while still ignoring renek

Gildedboy

08-09-2011

give some love for the croco u-u:
better pasive
better heal for this Q
more AD ratios for his abilities OR his ulti now scale with AD
W make the stun in the last hit, no the first
base attack speed buff a little bit

i think this "buffs" can work :B

Ofermod

Recruiter

08-09-2011

Guinsoo had said that Ren would be buffed this patch, but I guess he was just talking about the bug fix.

FonsoKill

08-09-2011

Quote:
Gildedboy:
give some love for the croco u-u:
better pasive
better heal for this Q
more AD ratios for his abilities OR his ulti now scale with AD
W make the stun in the last hit, no the first
base attack speed buff a little bit

i think this "buffs" can work :B

This.

xNargleBarglex

08-09-2011

I am not sure why people complain. I have seen renekton face roll a team of 3 vs 1 all same level. His ult = you better just run.

AngusSama

08-09-2011

At the very least they need to rework Ren's passive, since tryn's fury system is not only better, but doesn't require a wasted passive to use X_X.

Zillerai

08-09-2011

yea but his only survivability is building hybrid tanky dps. he has a great ult but that also makes him the 1st target over any squishy. his fury is complete bs compared to what they gave to tryndypoo cause in a teamfight, unless he pops his ult or enters with full rage, he's not gonna be able to use his skills to the full potential. he's severely UP for what they ask to purchase him