Dominion Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tergar no Konoha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

So Summoners the dominion mode is now out and ready to play. What do you think the meta game is going to be like?

I think tanky DPS is going to be even more important, they just tend to be the best duelists.

I think Supports will be less important, the team will be too spread out and support just doesn't have the damage.

I think that Teemo will be important. His movement speed will be a deciding factor in point comtrol, gathering quest objectives, and getting to teammates to help out. In addition his mushrooms will provide important scouting information to know how to respond to enemy teams.

What do yall think?

Summoner Abyss

08-09-2011

Hard to say from what i understand everyone be lvl 3 at the start with over 1k gold so a lot of champions can benefit form it. But also from what I under stand there will be no ranked games for dominion so meta game is not going to matter as much just there to chance pace of game play and give people quick action pack games.

Wyvernfist

08-09-2011

MF with Swift boots and 5 phantom dancers.

BombBuggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

I can see soraka being a great choice. Map-wide heal, plus it's just generally ballin.

I can agree with the tanky dps, especially with shields. Morde and Blitz come to mind, because both have a shield, and blitz especially has his grab to pull enemies away from objectives both offensively and defensively.

Panth and TF would be good choices as well, sneak behind the enemies four capping you and directly get the back ones :> New style of backdooring?

Knockups and stuns seem extra important now IMO, if they can interrupt capturing. Don't know how that will work though.

Kaoslace

08-09-2011

I think Maokai will be good. Saplings for scouting, and his ult will be great for defending a node.

Xentorx

08-09-2011

Is this map out now? and where do you find it?

Legendaryratboy

08-09-2011

I think mobility is definetly going to be a big plus, and also sustainability is going to be heavily devalued. I'm not sure whether it'll be more important to have high low-level/item-independent damage and survivability, or stronger-scaling champions.

Avalancen

Recruiter

08-09-2011

I tend to think aoe spells that can displace targets would be best for this game. That way you can quickly push an enemy out of the capture area. Of course i think the characters would still have to be viable and do decent damage.

Tubelord

08-10-2011

I think non-support build supports will be very strong.