YourSofts Speculative SoloQue Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c0mmon

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlerocket View Post
You can't jungle in Dominion.
All you need is 1 or 2 well-placed shrooms on exposed points in order to delay that capture just a bit longer.
Chaotic games are where Teemo excels. While your team is rushing the Windmill, Teemo's quietly capping The Claw and a free buff.
there are a decent amount of players who can backcap, he would not be one of the best of them. In short fights people are going to be able to get targeted, teemo targeted is in serious trouble, and the cheap oracle things can counteract the shrooms

Demonic Ritual

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSoft View Post
poppy is tier 1 hes fast, hes strong, he survives. Leona is pretty Low just because in 2v2's 3v3's u will rely on people for damage output, poor damage, slow base movespeed, you are asking alot of your dps and in solo que thats just not always going to work

poppy is like the one champ in the game who cares who else your team got tbh he will get something done.
Leona while i rated her low, i feel she is the best PURE tank in the game, i dont think this meta will have a need for a pure tank and the tanks that are currently roamers (ali, taric if u consider him tank, maoki) will fair better
This tier list you've made was valiant attempt but I think your missing a lot of what some of these champions can do.

For example, in this quote you say that Leona wouldn't be that good because she doesn't have much killing potential but imagine that you had her sit on one of your controlled capture points. As you you said she is probably one of the best PURE tanks in the game, she will sit there and stop anyone from capturing that point and will be almost impossible to kill without the other team wasting a lot of resources on her. Or how about we have her Invading an enemy capture point, while your ally channels the capture Leona stun-locks the enemy Defender allowing your team to get control of that point.

You also have Karma in the bottom tier, this is probably a bias from SR where she isn't that great because she is a support that needs farm, in Dominion she gets that farm.

Also Poppy is a girl so you should say "she" not "he".

I could probably make an argument for every champion for why they should be top tier from what we know so far but that would take a long time instead I'll link you my thread of different roles to help you out.

P.S. I up-voted this thread for the effort even though I think it is completely off. If you wanna bump/comment on my thread that would be nice.

c0mmon

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSoft View Post
<All input will be considered so before you downvote speak up, and also will be changed according with any updates on information>

stop downvoting, just leave the post what is wrong with you people, you hate i have an opinion so your opinion is to down vote, if you dont like opinions then dont have one and leave this

THIS IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DO///This is possibly my final update before the word speculative comes off, unless discussions arise

Tier 1. urgot, kennen, Singed, Mundo, jax, vayne, trist, kog maw, twisted fate,Janna, Renekton, Lee SIn, corki, annie, Taric, Brand, Gragas, Garen, Morde, NuNu, poppy, Orianna, cassio, nocturne,

Tier 2. ezreal , blitzcrank, Galio, Alistar, Trynd, yorick, leblanc, Shaco,GP, Maoki, ,Rumble ,Sivir LUX, heimer+, akali+, udyr, zilean, swain, irelia, cho-gath, Morgana, Rammus, MF, Karthus, Pantheon, Master Yi, Xin Zhao, Talon ,j4, ashe, caitlyn, Leona, amumu, teemo, fiddlesticks, malzahar, Trundle, viegar, Warwick, sona, Nasus, WuKong, Skarner , vlad, malphite

Tier 3. Ryze, Sion , Olaf, Shen, Karma, Twitch , Evelynn

i will listen to all user feedback

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post13867559
if anyone wants to read my SR guide

pyrokinetiq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

Shaco NEEDS to be tier one.

High mobility (you always get mobi boots on him), when building AP shaco his JITBs act great as wards, can end up doing 200+ damage per shot late-game, and every one of his skills doubles as an escape. He will basically be the king of backdoor-capping, simply spam JITBs at all the escape routes, run around capping, if enemies come, use Q then run through your JITBs.

DrawTheEmotional

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

wheres lb

Prplcheez

09-09-2011

Any champion that is good in 3v3 will be good in dominion. The same gameplay ideas apply because of the map size. Udyr, Jax, and Tryndamere all just dominate 3v3s because of their insane mobility and burst damage. Udyr and Jax get virtually invincible when farmed or fed, and both of them have the ability to get there really fast.

HngryHngryHobo

Adjudicator

09-09-2011

My only real question why is Twisted Fate tier one and Pantheon tier 2. Destinies reveal is going to be all but useless in Dominion since you have vision of people 95% of the time and his teleport is only just that, a teleport. Whereas pantheon has an easier to pull off stun, still great in small fights still has viability on all his abilities and if he mandrops in the middle of a CP he could break more than one channel at a time which could be very valuable.
Just my opinion though both still great with their ults but think Twisted should be tier 2 and pantheon tier 1.