YourSofts Speculative SoloQue Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archlord Mythos View Post
2. Tier lists suck, and have no viable representation of actual champion usability aside from one person's close-minded viewpoint. They are made so people have a few scapegoat champions to blame for their first few losses when everyone is still figuring out how things work.
i think you are closed minded judging someone you dont know this fast. This is out way before the actual opportunity for me to play is so its just theoretical i cant blame anything considering i cant lose or win

c0mmon

08-31-2011

alot of what he says makes sense +1

id possibly move trundle up because he's a pain

Guntermench

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSoft View Post
poppy is tier 1 hes fast, hes strong, he survives. Leona is pretty Low just because in 2v2's 3v3's u will rely on people for damage output, poor damage, slow base movespeed, you are asking alot of your dps and in solo que thats just not always going to work

poppy is like the one champ in the game who cares who else your team got tbh he will get something done.
Leona while i rated her low, i feel she is the best PURE tank in the game, i dont think this meta will have a need for a pure tank and the tanks that are currently roamers (ali, taric if u consider him tank, maoki) will fair better
Leona is not only a good tank, she is also a decent DPS. Build her like a carry and with her shield giving her +70 armor and magic resist she is very very scary indeed. I agree with you on the movespeed though, that is ridiculously low.

Also I didn't see Poppy up there I must be blind.

Also also, Poppy is a chick.

Sharpwise

09-01-2011

Vladimir is missing as well.

Not really sure how useful he's going to be in Dominion, actually been kind of curious about that.

He's all about delaying combat. Which is almost the opposite of what you want for Dominion.

FireMageLynn

09-01-2011

Sivir t2 and Morgana t3? >.<

c0mmon

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarxis View Post
Sivir t2 and Morgana t3? >.<
sivir's ult es #1 range es #3

FireMageLynn

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mmon View Post
sivir's ult es #1 range es #3
Dat 90% attack speed buff :3

Drathmar

09-02-2011

How is Rammus not tier 1? He's a beast once farmed (which is easy to do in dominion with increased gold gain), he has the best speed boost in the game for dominion (highest level of speed, and only for a short time which won't make a difference on dominion with the short distances), has a taunt to keep someone in turret range and off of capping it, and has an AoE dmg skill to keep multiple people from capping, not to mention he can build speed items because his shield skill makes him tanky without items. Rammus is going to be very good in dominion if not top tier 1.

Maleseism

09-02-2011

Why everyone will be viable:
Akali: Shroud allows safe interrupts, giving her decent holding potential.

Alistar (Gragas/Lee Sin/Poppy/Trist/Vayn): Knock backs provide distancing from CPs, buying time for an arriving teammate and just generally keeping them off your lawn. Then add sustainability to whichever champs have it.

Amumu: Close ground between you and enemy with a stun and an interrupt, added bonus of CP getting some damage in

Anivia: Ult is basically a channeling interrupt.

Annie: Bear-Bomb interrupt, stun, CP damage, bear continuous interrupt.

Ashe: Slows are great for keeping distance while interrupting. Visibility from E not huge, but hey, it's free to cast. Volley multi-interrupt maybe beneficial? Shut it, I wasn't at PAX like most of you, I just can't sleep and killing time on a mostly speculative forum.

Blitzcrank: What he normally does... rocket grab. But with added utility in that it's the first time he truly has the incentive to pull enemies away from something.

Brand: Pillar of flame on a capturing enemy will be much easier to land and proportionally easier stun, and a minor dot for a minor interrupt.

Caitlin: Range, slow/distancer, traps...

Cass: Poison is great interrupter. Decent cc.

Cho'Gath: Battlestar. Cc is cool too, I guess.

Corki: R = long range interrupt, W = ground closer (every second counts), E = Owe owe owe, etc.

Dr. Mundo: Blah blah goes where he pleases blah blah.

Evelyn: Viable, but skipping her due to how much I loath her.

Ezreal: Ground closer and long range interrupt.

Fiddlesticks: Good cc, long duration interrupt with drain while fear keeps them in CP for damage, cawcawcaw etc.

Galio: Movement speed muy bien, Ult is long interrupt that holds in CP for damage. Sustainability.

Gangplank: Cleanse, movement speed aura, long range-long duration interrupt.

Garen: "What is it?" "I dunno, but it's sharp and spinning and I don't make a good puree."

Gragas: Controlled directional knock back, decent interrupt, ground closer.

Heimerdinger: Remote interrupt, cc, autoaim.

Irelia: CC, ground closer, sustainability.

Janna: Mass movement speed, spinning wind interrupter of uncertainty and inevitability, minor distancing from ult, but heals are nice too.

Jarvan: Distance closing. You also get to keep enemies as pets in a crater/volcano-esque thingy. As long as you play with your pets, they won't **** in your boot. They're 175 a piece.

Jax: Ground closer, I think I got awa... GROUND CLOSER. He closes ground.

Karthus: Hey guys, stop being mean. I need those CPs because *deathed* I'll interrupt you if it's the last thing I -INTERRUPTED. Just everyone, auto-aim status.

Kassadin goes *poof*. Though it does sound more like *waroosh* but a little bit more electronic sounding than that. Props to sound designer on that one.

Katarina: Ground closer, inter-inter-inter-inter-inter, basically if Garen had butter fingers and more swords.

Kayle: You can has infinite sustain now, anyone.

Kennen: Speed, AoE ring of zap.

Kog'Maw: CC, Long range interrupt, ugly and stuff. Don't touch, you don't know where it's been. You can get a gist if you read the lore, though.

LeBlanc: Escape mechanic, CC, interrupt while keeping distance.

Lee Sin: Distance closer, kicks dudes into other dudes, escape mechanic shield combo thingy.

Leona: Sustainability, ground closer, CC Breasts help too.

Lux: Long distance interrupt, don't touch the glowy ball no matter how pretty. Bolas made of light? Guess that makes sense, carry on. CC

Malphite: GROUND CLOSER. He is his own projectile, and he doesn't even use a cannon. CC, sustain, blah.

Malzahar: You wanna do what, capture my what? No I think you just sit there and thing about what you did, and about the purple laser in your face, and about Riot's best effort at visualizing a circle of painful nothingness that you're getting all over your G350-G1200 boots.

Maokai: Ground closer, little guys that sit around and try their darndest to interrupt. His ult does that pretty circle thing, it probably does something, but instead of worrying about ifs and buts; you should probably just kill him instead.

Master YI: (actually, no colon; this is a sentence that continues after his name) invented movement speed.

Miss Fortune: Impervious stiletto heels.

Mordekaiser: Made of metal, makes metal, enchants metal. Also his head is also a ghost that makes you a ghost if you die underneath it, and then he makes you his. And you are probably made of ghost metal.

Morgana: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's already day now. Thank you for letting me devalue your thread to pass time. They're all viable, just trust me.

Maleseism

09-02-2011

Oh and add sustain to amumu. That is important.