YourSofts Speculative SoloQue Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayshin View Post
There's a huge flaw in your tier list. You are assuming the rate of gold income will be equal to that of SR when, in fact, RIOT has stated you will earn gold much much faster. As mentioned in the newest video, it's common to have multiple endgame items by the 15min mark.
k its still favoring snowballing from lvl 3-6, ive played so many CP games that first rush really dictates alot, you get that control, then people really lose teamwork and focus and break down. This is solo que, if you notice, tristana is near the top

rumples

08-16-2011

couple thoughts here,
The idea that champs that lose power late game being stronger here doesn't really make sense to me because endgame effectively just comes sooner. More gold and xp. The ratio of this compared to rift though is yet to be seen.

there is brush

mundos main strength is sustain which is probably less useful here, plus the -20% healing will hurt him badly

Puma36

08-16-2011

Where's Lee Sin?

He is best set for small skirmishes with his good dmg and utility.

Divachi

08-16-2011

do domination goin to have rank system ?

Neil the Waan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

don't get why some junglers are lower - their good at small skirmishes - also expect Janna nerfs to come soon, due to Riot wanting to change the meta...

Archlord Mythos

08-17-2011

1. You're missing a large number of champions, including the 3 that I play: Galio, Shen and Leona.

2. Tier lists suck, and have no viable representation of actual champion usability aside from one person's close-minded viewpoint. They are made so people have a few scapegoat champions to blame for their first few losses when everyone is still figuring out how things work.

Guntermench

08-19-2011

No Poppy? No Leona? What?

Poppy will be awesome, high mobility and great burst damage. She's very powerful in 1v1 and 1v2 fights and these seem like they would be the most common in Dominion.

YourSoft

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumples View Post
couple thoughts here,
The idea that champs that lose power late game being stronger here doesn't really make sense to me because endgame effectively just comes sooner. More gold and xp. The ratio of this compared to rift though is yet to be seen.

there is brush

mundos main strength is sustain which is probably less useful here, plus the -20% healing will hurt him badly
the brush isn't there like that. Mundo is a good disruptor and the strength of that in this game is crazy, + his AD is kinda high so if u wanted to build more AD on him it can be viable

YourSoft

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma36 View Post
Where's Lee Sin?

He is best set for small skirmishes with his good dmg and utility.
lee sin i moved up i guess he is good for that mobility skirmish, i wanted to move him up i wasn't shure at the time that his kit fit

YourSoft

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntermench View Post
No Poppy? No Leona? What?

Poppy will be awesome, high mobility and great burst damage. She's very powerful in 1v1 and 1v2 fights and these seem like they would be the most common in Dominion.
poppy is tier 1 hes fast, hes strong, he survives. Leona is pretty Low just because in 2v2's 3v3's u will rely on people for damage output, poor damage, slow base movespeed, you are asking alot of your dps and in solo que thats just not always going to work

poppy is like the one champ in the game who cares who else your team got tbh he will get something done.
Leona while i rated her low, i feel she is the best PURE tank in the game, i dont think this meta will have a need for a pure tank and the tanks that are currently roamers (ali, taric if u consider him tank, maoki) will fair better