YourSofts Speculative SoloQue Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

08-09-2011

<All input will be considered so before you downvote speak up, and also will be changed according with any updates on information>

THIS IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DO///This is possibly my final update before the word speculative comes off, unless discussions arise

Tier 1. urgot, kennen, Singed, Mundo, jax, vayne, trist, kog maw, twisted fate,Janna, Renekton, Lee SIn, corki, annie, Taric, Brand, Gragas, Garen, Morde, NuNu, poppy, Orianna, cassio, nocturne,

Tier 2. ezreal , blitzcrank, Galio, Alistar, Trynd, yorick, leblanc, Shaco,GP, Maoki, ,Rumble ,Sivir LUX, heimer+, akali+, udyr, zilean, swain, irelia, cho-gath, Morgana, Rammus, MF, Karthus, Pantheon, Master Yi, Xin Zhao, Talon ,j4, ashe, caitlyn, Leona, amumu, teemo, fiddlesticks, malzahar, Trundle, viegar, Warwick, sona, Nasus, WuKong, Skarner , vlad, malphite

Tier 3. Ryze, Sion , Olaf, Shen, Karma, Twitch , Evelynn

i will listen to all user feedback

YourSoft

08-10-2011

BUMP someone say something

Wasselin

08-10-2011

Why would Janna be so high?

Why is LUX all in caps?

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

where's Karthus?
and Janna is high because a movespeed buff will be great for capping points b4 your opponents.
Teemo absolutely NEEDS to be tier one. his mushrooms replace the lack of wards, move quick gets you to the opening captures faster, and stealth will let you ambush a turret. he's gonna be OP.

I'd move Kog to tier 1 because of his ability to outrange everyone, which will be great for interrupting captures.
just my thoughts though.

Digigigas

08-10-2011

1- shaco to tier 1 for his ability to hold a capture point + wards + mobility (mostly if ap)
2- cait should be higher for the traps and massive range
3- nidalee could get some amazing 4390864329806349068 damage spear throws, plus traps to replace wards
4- teemo
5- eve & twitch need to be top tier. no wards means they can hop around between points with impunity
6- mf for the massive movespeed bonus from her passive
7- nasus, veigar, gp need to be lowest tier because they are worthless without creep farm (though gp ult may still be useful)
8- maokai to middle tier for map awareness but low movespeed
9- garen to tier 1 for heals and movespeed buff
10- urgot to tier 1 for no utility at all in this map mode

there are a lot more fixes you should do, i just got bored at #10. if you want to know more about how this map mode works, look up Alliance Battles from Guild Wars Factions

Stave

08-12-2011

To the brush comment, riot confirmed there wil be tons

YourSoft

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Z0R814D3 View Post
1- shaco to tier 1 for his ability to hold a capture point + wards + mobility (mostly if ap)
2- cait should be higher for the traps and massive range
3- nidalee could get some amazing 4390864329806349068 damage spear throws, plus traps to replace wards
4- teemo
5- eve & twitch need to be top tier. no wards means they can hop around between points with impunity
6- mf for the massive movespeed bonus from her passive
7- nasus, veigar, gp need to be lowest tier because they are worthless without creep farm (though gp ult may still be useful)
8- maokai -t1 for his long range peel, a solid 1 man peel in a 2v2/3v3 fight is going to allow some of the top tier dps to shine
9- garen to tier 1 for heals and movespeed buff
10- urgot to tier 1 for no utility at all in this map mode

there are a lot more fixes you should do, i just got bored at #10. if you want to know more about how this map mode works, look up Alliance Battles from Guild Wars Factions
1. will move shaco up some, all that trap talk everyone has is more hypothetical then actual its got a big cd
2. Caitlyn is lower because of movement speed, which will be a big part of game watch and if you want to talk long range spam kog maw might outclass her
3. nidalee should be tier 1 i guess she can move good
4. Maybe i forgot teemo/?/ hes hard to place but im going with movespeed being great and he has that, but if you look at the top picks, with the exception of janna(the universal rape), shes going to have a hard time with all of them
6. MF, honestly shes one of the most position necessary AD carries. in small fights positioning will be speculative at best
7. Nasus isnt bottom for his shear pushing ability and @ start of game+sheen=comparatively strong to some, GP yes its about his ult, viegar is going to be a great enabler on this map (his trap range looks bigger than point range of the majority)
8. Mao does seem good at this but he covers more distance than you might need
9. Garen to tier 1 just because early game
10. Urgot is going to be ridiculous, great early game. you try to cap point and u get hit with E he sits back and Q's you, will be extremely useful

YourSoft

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasselin View Post
Why would Janna be so high?

Why is LUX all in caps?
lux is in all caps because i expected alot of complaints about that
Janna is so high because map control wins, and who brings that to the table better than jax?

YourSoft

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
where's Karthus?
and Janna is high because a movespeed buff will be great for capping points b4 your opponents.
Teemo absolutely NEEDS to be tier one. his mushrooms replace the lack of wards, move quick gets you to the opening captures faster, and stealth will let you ambush a turret. he's gonna be OP.

I'd move Kog to tier 1 because of his ability to outrange everyone, which will be great for interrupting captures.
just my thoughts though.

knew i forgot someone (karthus)
teemo isnt tier 1 because if you look at the top of tier 1 and put them against teemo. + in a short hectic game hes not going to get the time he needs to setup the 50000 shrooms you are thinking about, also with some of the junglers moving to lower tiers his blind will be less useful

Cayshin

08-12-2011

There's a huge flaw in your tier list. You are assuming the rate of gold income will be equal to that of SR when, in fact, RIOT has stated you will earn gold much much faster. As mentioned in the newest video, it's common to have multiple endgame items by the 15min mark.