Jax Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highbeamed

08-09-2011

In more and more games now I am seeing a Jax specifically ask for top solo, citing that Jax is good solo top. Then they procede to, before even mentioning anything in chat, lose top tower or be horribly zoned/underfarmed.

So my question to the forums is, Is Jax good top? What does he build? When will he get a real weapon?

OriginZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Jaximus.

Ashiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

It's actually pretty doable. I saw Hotshot use him top during a CLG vs Crs scrimmage and he did really well.

Sp00kster

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiver View Post
It's actually pretty doable. I saw Hotshot use him top during a CLG vs Crs scrimmage and he did really well.
That's why people ask for it... because they saw someone else do it, just like that AP Tristana that was on my team the other day that fed, fed, fed. His exact words were "I saw someone else do this and it worked"...
Well, just because so and so jumped off a bridge would you? Your mom was right

Rythless

08-09-2011

He's a good counter to a lot of top-solo champs in this meta.

Rebonack

08-09-2011

It can work.

But you need to be properly runed out for it and you need to know what you're doing. If you try it against a good mage (or even some ranged deeps) then you'll probably get your hind end handed to you. Jax is best at countering other Tanky Derps top. If your opponents are running something else then Jax top may not be a good idea.

IS1fb410c67b4f9e0cf3c55

08-09-2011

if u get countered, you're fked

CloudCarry

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbeamed View Post
In more and more games now I am seeing a Jax specifically ask for top solo, citing that Jax is good solo top. Then they procede to, before even mentioning anything in chat, lose top tower or be horribly zoned/underfarmed.

So my question to the forums is, Is Jax good top? What does he build? When will he get a real weapon?
jax is good top but i had it in my status all last week: FOTM jax suck at top.

King Draxx

08-09-2011

It's good. Especially against physical DPS guys

Sharpdaggers

08-09-2011

It only works if the jax is azn