{offical} DOMINION Tier List of Champions by Your Mom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

variblex

08-09-2011

LORD Tier - Annvia, Annie, Fiddlesticks, Zilean, Brand

KING Tier - Akali, Catilyn, Cho'gath

NOBLE Tier - Alistar, Amumu, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cassiopeia, Corki, Garen, Heimerdinger, Janna, Jarvan, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kennen, kogmaw, LeBlanc, Malzahar, Maokai, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Orianna, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton, Rumble, Ryze, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Teemo, Tristana, Trundle, Tryndamere, Vladimir, Warwick, Yorick,

COMMONER Tier - Sion, Evelynn, Ezreal, Gailo, Gragas, Irelia, Jax, Kayle, Lee Sin, Leona, Lux, Malphite, Master Yi, Nunu, Shen, Sivir, Taric, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot, Vayne, Xin Zhao

VILLAGE IDIOT Tier - Shaco, Dr. Mundo, Olaf

REFUSE PILE Tier - Veigar

Unknown - Pantheon, Singed

As you know how Tier lists work. Higher in the tier, the more they bring to the fight.

There alot of Champions in the NOBLE tier because they generally bring something really good to the fight. They are very close to being KING Tier.

COMMMONER tier is champs that are really whatever, u could have them or not they arent desired greatly. Maybe they dont have aoe, or their abilties just dont fit right in a skimish fight. For example early game sion is not that great in team fights.

Unknown, we have yet to see what they can really contribute.

Buizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

ಠ_ಠ
...downvote

Nibbels

08-09-2011

i wish i could downvote you more than once
i fixed the list for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by variblex View Post

Unknown - all
Unknown, we have yet to see what they can really contribute.

kavi

08-09-2011

Obviously all unknown, but just in case there was anyone else who thought this would be remotely useful...

Veigar can 1v1 anyone when fed and according to some official commentary I saw earlier (I forget where), this map encourages 1v1 battles. He also has some powerful CC; this is a cap and hold and he has a spell which says "SRY Y'ALL CAN'T MOVE"... sounds good to me!

Ok, this thread can die now!

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azraq View Post
Obviously all unknown, but just in case there was anyone else who thought this would be remotely useful...

Veigar can 1v1 anyone when fed and according to some official commentary I saw earlier (I forget where), this map encourages 1v1 battles. He also has some powerful CC; this is a cap and hold and he has a spell which says "SRY Y'ALL CAN'T MOVE"... sounds good to me!

Ok, this thread can die now!
but will Veig have time to get fed?
I don't see him having enough time to last hit with his Q to get truly scary...
but you're right. DIE THREAD DIE1

Calm Carl

08-09-2011

This guys serious?LOL Q_Q ******.

King Ron Jeremy

08-09-2011

100% agree with refuse tier

variblex

08-12-2011

u know u like it

Twixiee

08-12-2011

silleh gooses... when will you all learn that it's all about dat teemo