A New Champion Approaches: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zakkeh

05-06-2010

Lol....HoN JUST released a reaper wielding hero and then Riot releases this xD. They think far too alike in some ways

Semjaza

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
A prodigal martial artist,
Prodigal means "wasteful", not "skilled". I think you're looking for "prodigious" or "precocious".

Sweet Champion, can't wait to try 'er.

Sompnour

05-06-2010

What about ladies first? :O

Zarifes

05-06-2010

Sounds OP...Rageblade = GG

Belezebeu

05-06-2010

Does oracle break her stealth on twilight shrould?

Darkmana

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeraldTremblay View Post
A new champ with big breast/little clothes, I can already see the "riot is sexist" threads coming our way!
With the big breasts thing i have to agree but i think the lack of clothes suits her ninja ways. Gotta be light to descend upon an opponent from a tree branch only as thick as your index finger.

Edit: @Semjaza Prodigal can also mean recklessly extravagant which could refer to her combat/killing style being a bit over the top.

Red Cooper

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehran Fye View Post
Didnt like its lore too much but its ok, i really want to try it out looks great, and ill totally buy the elektra skin (red ninja suit & black hair xD)
And are they going to change her weapons the Sais?

Lord Oliveira

05-06-2010

Another hero with generic skills that already exist on other champions. Shroud is about her only distinction.

Can we not have ever single champ in this game have a single target damage skill with a little thing tacked on to pretend it is unique?

And why does this champ's passive completely outclass Morgana's by 700%?

Flood

05-06-2010

Never doing Twisted Treeline again. I hate every one of these champions. Just not a fan of ninjas and I know they will be in every TT combo. Also, gg on Garen's Judgement only doing half damage to creeps and hers doing possibly twice as much damage from its sources and doing full to creeps. By rank 2 she should be crushing waves of creeps if you are runed right. Garen can't hope to accomplish that until at least level 7.

Not sure what the mindset is to make ninjas this way but whatev, Promise 2 more Pirates in the future and I'll forget you ever let 3 of these abominations into the game. The jippy jap wannabe white boys must be having even better wet dreams now than they did the first time they watched an episode of Naruto.

gg <3

megabonker

05-06-2010

omg riott mnaek so mch fkcing hot herro c hars shudd mak 18+ addlt vrsjion fcking hot prn n **** make morre bigg **** ftw yeahhh prn so nice i make wankk alwaysss in load scrtreen whn jhot chrs r ther FAP YEAJH FAPPPPPPP