A New Champion Approaches: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nition

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

yes for the love of god make her a high ip cost so shes worth something. hope shes at least high on medium or hard dont need another "easy" champ that everyone uses to flood the games *cough* garen *cough cough* :P just cuz shes a ninja doesnt mean she needs to be easy. like kennen for example not too easy but not extremely hard or shen bit more challenging to be used efficiently but no where near hard :P although these are just my opinions

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-06-2010

wait... so does the "Flippin Ninja" buff/debuff actually do anything?
does anyone know?

UpsettingPuma

05-06-2010

I heard it was a joke debuff...like -1 atk damage or somethin like that but I am not positive

VerKnight

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNisPolly View Post
The reason why I didn't include Attack Speed in my earlier post is because even if you can't see, you should still be able to attack as fast as you normally do if not faster. If they did my suggestion, to make it so that it's not OP, they could make it so that enemy champions who are in the cloud gain a 25% Attack speed boost because of the "panic of not being able to see".
I agree with this, but also perhaps some sort of miss chance (15%-30% perhaps) as well with that to add to the panic/can't see effect and so that they don't deal out massive damage like some champs that already have higher attack speed or damage without a boost in that.

ForumX

05-06-2010

That background looks the same as nidalee

Deotay

05-06-2010

You changed the hairstyle thank you thank you thank you!

Melky

05-06-2010

omg. BEWBS

Balthezar

05-06-2010

I thought the ninjas were supposed to be one of each type, one melee dps, one AP caster, and one tank. Her skills look like AP would dominate an AD build, so Kennen and Akali are both AP and Shen is the tank. Weak :/

Achenar

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WintrBorn View Post
Goody. Why can't my gender stop worrying about looks?

I think this will be a fun character to play. I can't wait to try her out.
I dunno, I can see an argument for it when half of the female champions /aren't wearing any pants/. I'm planning to get the Warrior Princess skin for Sivir just so I can stop looking at her arsecheeks.

It is a little concerning that character designs tend to polarise, towards either 'fully clothed and not attractive' (Poppy, Annie, although Annie's a kid so y'know) or 'wearing three strips of cloth to cover nipples, etc and ~hot~'. There are some nice midpoints in there - Kat, for example, Nidalee to lesser extent - but it's something that probably should be kept in mind and I don't think it's inappropriate if some want to be concerned about it. For me, the midpoints keep me fairly happy.

Akali looks fantastic, though - definitely going to give her a try.

azhag1

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustov View Post
Only one thing....plz make her 6300ip....

i cant stand another week full of queue dodges and her in every match (like Garen)

Other than that....Gonna buy her even if she costs 12k ip :P
GO Riot!
Yes please ! Make her cost 6300 + IP !