A New Champion Approaches: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VexeI

05-10-2010

when does she release?

OriginZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Friday or Wednesday.

BLACKB0MBER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

at least it wont be OP stealth like eve and twitch, where im forced to buy expensive oracles if i dont wanna die.

Cruzerthebruzer

05-10-2010

Did you just call Eve OP? lol.

MarsCollective

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombajnotron View Post
I think she should be 3150 otherwise people will play with her too much :/
Not only that but people with slow computers/internet will never be able to pick her on solo queue cause anyone with faster computer/internet will take it first ;D

If she's 3150 then it will take a bit more for everyone to have her I dont have that money yet but Im saving like hell in case she does cost that.

Its Big Sexy

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsCollective View Post
Not only that but people with slow computers/internet will never be able to pick her on solo queue cause anyone with faster computer/internet will take it first ;D

If she's 3150 then it will take a bit more for everyone to have her I dont have that money yet but Im saving like hell in case she does cost that.
getting 3150 is nothing.
just me saying it though

Drkreapers

05-10-2010

i think the smoke bomb should also force all enemy movement speed to slow and make them unable to cast spells. but te area should be small

Its Big Sexy

05-10-2010

i dont know about unable to cast, but you getting an increased dodge would be sick, or the enemy having an increased chance to miss.

Deeplight

05-13-2010

Welcome Akali, the Fist of Twilight

Attachment 29660

This is my Kama-less Akali with a perty black 'n white theme. I've altered the Twin Discipline particles so they are prominent and match the black 'n white theme.

I'm currently altering the particles of her abilities to give them a more "ninjustu" appearance to counter the lack of Kamas.

To download her click here

1HiT2Kill