A New Champion Approaches: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n00b saib0t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

I agree her twilight shroud skill needs some tweaking. I would love to see a vision reduction for everybody within the cloud, as well as dodge reduction (because you can't dodge what you can't see), attack speed and movement speed reductions are good.

She's the Fist of the Shadow, so she's obviously the melee dps part of the team. How is she for damage? And how do you guys play on the test realm?

Naphtal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-06-2010

wow looks awesome, hope it wont cost 6k IP unlike some other ninja >.>

Joe Condor

05-06-2010

Beatrix Kiddo!

Polly

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNisPolly View Post
Personally I think her Twilight Shroud should limit whoever is in the cloud's Field of Vision, reduces Movement Speed, and reduces Dodge Chance instead of what it does now.

It would make more sense because it's a cloud of smoke, why would you be able to see everything else inside but not her? Shortening the Field of Vision would be ideal.

Regardless, I can't wait to try this champion out in live!
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b saib0t View Post
I agree her twilight shroud skill needs some tweaking. I would love to see a vision reduction for everybody within the cloud, as well as dodge reduction (because you can't dodge what you can't see), attack speed and movement speed reductions are good.

She's the Fist of the Shadow, so she's obviously the melee dps part of the team. How is she for damage? And how do you guys play on the test realm?
The reason why I didn't include Attack Speed in my earlier post is because even if you can't see, you should still be able to attack as fast as you normally do if not faster. If they did my suggestion, to make it so that it's not OP, they could make it so that enemy champions who are in the cloud gain a 25% Attack speed boost because of the "panic of not being able to see".

Livas

05-06-2010

i want her badly i love kennen and she is going to top him

ChibiTushi

05-06-2010

Looks good to me ;D

I like the passive, I just hope it means that
there are at least two competitive builds for her.
assuming she can be competitive at all

Midnightangel

05-06-2010

If they had a Kasumi outfit from DOA I would diffidently buy! lol

Kynaeus

05-06-2010

Le meow, her kama suddenly becomes double-sided for Mark of the Assassin

OriginZ

05-06-2010

Cool

DeathHawkz

05-06-2010

have much is she gona cost? IP?