A New Champion Approaches: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giffa

05-06-2010

omg shes hot :O

MegurineLuka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

I'd be glad to dish out another 10$ for you riot <3

Neatlyplaced

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlankey View Post
Great Champ so far, I like her style.

....just please make her 1350 as we already have a 6300 ninja and a 3150 ninja.
wont happen.....shes kennen but without the shocking

dankipz

Recruiter

05-06-2010

ninja tabi + 5 rageblades.

kankle

05-06-2010

<3 new champs

cristhiam david

05-06-2010

well this hero looks pretty good in tecniques but i guess that now need another items that could respald this kind of champ that use ap and damage ... i just wonder . Like make another upgrade for the stinger different from nashor tooth :P

GregX

05-06-2010

do we really need ANOTHER ninja? surely im not the only one here to who thinks that this new one is one to many ninjas. and only 1 pirate to balance that old cliche out. i mean come on, give us something more original then a ninja. you gave us a champion of the good guys (garen) why not give us a noxus grand champ? or a new pirate. or how bout a cowboy...just not another bloody ninja >.<

derwiz

05-06-2010

well now, one ninja made pirates vs ninjas fun. 2 made it challenging for gangplank. now there are 3 nins for him to go against?? at least make another pirate, because we all know that pirates are cooler, and they usually dont fight alone.

Chaosfiend

05-06-2010

Too many ninjas.. not enough pirates IMO..

IrieVixenFaeFae

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregX View Post
do we really need ANOTHER ninja? surely im not the only one here to who thinks that this new one is one to many ninjas. and only 1 pirate to balance that old cliche out. i mean come on, give us something more original then a ninja. you gave us a champion of the good guys (garen) why not give us a noxus grand champ? or a new pirate. or how bout a cowboy...just not another bloody ninja >.<

when the hell are people going to give up on the **** pirates vs. ninjas? Samurai vs. Ninja way better more equal fight. Of course no one NEEDS another ninja....they WANTED another one and this is their world we just play in it.