Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polly

Recruiter

05-06-2010

Quote:
AzNisPolly:
Personally I think her Twilight Shroud should limit whoever is in the cloud's Field of Vision, reduces Movement Speed, and reduces Dodge Chance instead of what it does now.

It would make more sense because it's a cloud of smoke, why would you be able to see everything else inside but not her? Shortening the Field of Vision would be ideal.

Regardless, I can't wait to try this champion out in live!

Quote:
n00b saib0t:
I agree her twilight shroud skill needs some tweaking. I would love to see a vision reduction for everybody within the cloud, as well as dodge reduction (because you can't dodge what you can't see), attack speed and movement speed reductions are good.

She's the Fist of the Shadow, so she's obviously the melee dps part of the team. How is she for damage? And how do you guys play on the test realm?

The reason why I didn't include Attack Speed in my earlier post is because even if you can't see, you should still be able to attack as fast as you normally do if not faster. If they did my suggestion, to make it so that it's not OP, they could make it so that enemy champions who are in the cloud gain a 25% Attack speed boost because of the "panic of not being able to see".

Quote:
VerKnight:
I agree with this, but also perhaps some sort of miss chance (15%-30% perhaps) as well with that to add to the panic/can't see effect and so that they don't deal out massive damage like some champs that already have higher attack speed or damage without a boost in that.

For it to work ideally without it being OP or UP, this should happen with it.

Twilight Shroud
- Small-Medium Area
- Field of Vision Reduction to Enemy Champions (about -50-75%) Ex: It's smoke. Why should you be able to see very far in front of you?
- Movement Speed Reduction to Enemy Champions (-25-50%) Ex: Overly cautious.
- Dodge Chance Reduction to Enemy Champions (-35%) Ex: You can't see where attacks are coming from.
- Attack Speed boost to Enemy Champions (+25%) Ex: Panic from not being able to see. Natural reaction to surprises.
- Physical and Magical defense boost to Enemy Champions (+25%) Ex: On guard from incoming attacks. Overly cautious.

There would be no reason why their attacks do less damage since it's only smoke.
It would be an amazing skill to have.

Talamare

05-06-2010

by comparison she has less burst damage then kennen but slightly better sustained damage

VIKINGS

05-06-2010

Ah, they went with the poneytail? I liked her original maid hair from the sketch. I really hope she will cost 3150 ip or less, not another one at 6300.

SittyTuYeersOl

05-06-2010

shes def. the best looking champ by now
hmm stacking rageblades would be funny with her

aNxello

05-06-2010

Good ****, nice

un1337

05-06-2010

I would buy her for 50k IP if she cost that much, be the only one

Umbronox

05-06-2010

Quote:
PotassiumGallium:
Nice, another new champion, every single kids out there are goin to buy her, Q dodge and/or Q_Q if some1 picked her b4...she'll probly be extremely rigged and this will ruin every single game till they finaly nerf/buff her....

Why so many new heroes ? This is gettin lame. Whats about a new game mode ?

Blind pick: ok we got it...

New heroes arent bad but im gonna hafta agree with this guy. New game modes, maps, and other stuff would be nice. Even new champion bots to fight against would be great. I always luv pwning some bots after a day of losing.

Beastarro

Recruiter

05-06-2010

Quote:
Timlankey:
Great Champ so far, I like her style.

....just please make her 1350 as we already have a 6300 ninja and a 3150 ninja.

but that would make her weaker and riot wants lots of monies from you so they wont

Brishen

05-06-2010

on a side note she should totally have a skin called pocahotness and make her look like a native American

Pinith

05-06-2010

Does her spell vamp work with the bonus magic damage gained?