Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion's Sweet Reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalaVedaks

08-09-2011

where morde will have no where to run !!!
let me get my morde stomping boots on .

Tha Evol Geniuzz

08-09-2011

i dont know about all that morde is usualy good untill lvl 6 with just a regrowth pendant lol now jus imagine how good hell b with more items either tank or ap..i personaly play him ap so i have spell penn runes and some health runes for a lil support and starting off at level 3 and with the possibility of of starting with 1500g id prolly either get 2 regrowths and 1+ boots or jus go for the spell pen boots and some health pots so hell still b kind of dangerous imo

KalaVedaks

08-09-2011

yea but all those minions he buffed his shield up on ???....???

BEAST OF WAR

08-09-2011

w/e Singed is gonna rock dominion though.. lolol can't catch me oh you wanna take the point? nope, you get poison and tossed off the point. Ah.... i love singed

Tha Evol Geniuzz

08-09-2011

well there is still minions in the game maybe not as much but u dont need that many minions to get ur entire shield up when i play morde i usualy go for the 3 casters with my q and e and my shield is full and i get the kill on the 3 minions easily

Tha Evol Geniuzz

08-09-2011

yea seeing that singed will most likely just start off with +3 boots and something for his mana regen or a mana crystal lol he will be very annoying