Dominion Q&A

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Temp NATION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

OK from my understanding on Dominion, You start out with 1 capture point, the other ones are Neutral. When you capture a point creeps will start spawning from that point pushing to the other Capture objective, so those who say Nasus and Viegar will not be viable, if there are creeps when you capture a point you can still farm like a boss... Just alot more fights consisting of 2v2, 3v3, and 1v1 action. Because after all. It is Domination. You also probably wont see many 5v5 full fights until the end. But this is just a theory, I havnt really seen any complete gameplay of Dominion only the teaser they gave us, But It looks alot like WoW Arathi Basin, So i'm going from there.

I'm not comparing Dominion to World of Warcraft Arathi Basin or saying it is a copy, so don't bother trolling my thread

CAPTAlN GINYU

08-09-2011

its more like eye of the storm IMO. 3 states of capture points : Friendly, Neutral, Aggressive

Temp NATION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hskkyy View Post
its more like eye of the storm IMO. 3 states of capture points : Friendly, Neutral, Aggressive
Yeah, But all the controversy about farming Viegars Q, and Nasus Q, I wanted to point out, THERE WILL BE CREEPS

But Eye of the storm is.. meh i guess. But the texture of Dominion reminds me of Arathi soo much thansk for your comment though!

Margaux

08-09-2011

It's more like Arathi Basin. Circular Map, five capture points (with one in the middle) and no flag (unless it's a Quest or something).

Tha Evol Geniuzz

08-09-2011

i say its kinda a mix of both arathi basin is more where u capture the base by "channeling" the flag then wait the time to where the base is finnaly captured while eye of the storm is more u jus stand on the base and u go through the whole neutral stage and then u finnaly capture the base...dominion is more like u have to channel through the whole neutral stage to finnaly capture but having the possibility of the oposing team to prevent u from finishing the channeling by attacking u...but then again anything can seem to be like something else if u wanna sit there and compare certain details i dont want to compare it to either one because neither one of the wow battlegrounds have minions yes tehy are all the type of game where u take a territory and hold off on it as long as u can but i think riot is trying to make it into a unique kind of way that the game is played jus as how arathi basin and eye of the storm is different in there own way