Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DpDanteDp

11-18-2012

Can someone help me please
I've already repaired lol using the patcher twice but it still the same

88IKILLU

11-22-2012

I've had to start a new account,because of comp crashing,getting reported for it.over and over.......i cant figure out what is wrong w/my comp.i want to play but,dont want to get booted.

Cyclone2590

11-26-2012

I logged into LOL and tried to play a game but it said I was already in a game and couldn't play. Whats wrong?

Lynzu

11-26-2012

what cyclone said

Greyknightpipe

11-27-2012

Quote:
Nossaj:
Greetings Summoners,

My name is Nossaj, I am a member of your League of Legends Technical Player Support team and I'm here to tell you about a change in the upcoming patch. In an effort to increase the stability of our servers, we will be making a change to our chat system which may result in some players receiving this error message upon attempting to log in:

In preparation we'd like to proactively help you make some changes that could prevent you from losing any play time. The most common solution is to sync your Windows clock. Double check that the Time, Date and especially year settings are correct.

Other Solutions: An out of date Windows install may generate this error.

Please update Windows here: update.microsoft.com

Your firewall may be blocking the connection. Make sure that you have exceptions set for the League of Legends PVP.Net server in your firewall. Add this executable to your exception list:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

NA: beta.lol.riotgames.com

EUW: prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com

EUNE: prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com

If none of this resolves your issue feel free to visit our more detailed Knowledge Base article here:

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-connection-failure-error-when-logging-in

I have done all of those and even checked the support section and followed all the instructions to try fix the problem but it just doesn't work,,,I don't know why, I have tried everything and it just fails...curious thing is that it all worked perfectly before that patch for the new Azrael armor and then...it just stopped working for the entire year...yeah an entire year it doesn't work at all.

BobaganooshX

12-01-2012

when i was done playing a ranked game it will not let me to the main screen, every time i log in it says im still in a game and asked if i wist to reconnect, when i click reconnect it just sits there. I did the repair option and this did not fix the problem. what should i do

KYNB23

12-02-2012

My issue is that it keeps telling me that the server is busy and to check the league of legends website to try and fix it if the problem persists can i get some insight on this

Fabiank2

12-03-2012

Thx for destroying the game Riot =/

nalganeitor

12-03-2012

i cant log why?

mbleau

12-03-2012

Someone hacked my main account ValtKorr and is playing on it ive sent in a support ticket and haven't got a response back yet its been almost 24hours they are trashing my account and no telling what else they are doing on it please help me out with this i can give u any info on the account i can tell u a lot every champ owned on it the skins the runes etc just help me get it back ive put a lot of money into this game and i hate seeing it wasted on someone taking my account and destroying it.
pls just read i know its posted on wrong post