Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eyeslasher2012

08-24-2011

hopefully

IS18660e887cebcdc9f13de

08-24-2011

wtf i cant connect to my region..iv edownloaded the ****ing patch 5 times...hmm wtf

IS1cdcbb5fa7cb60de6ca7f

08-24-2011

Thats because they are still doing maitnence, patience pays off

Sebchi

08-24-2011

lolll still not working ... they have to be able to do this stuff quicker lol borinnngggg

Chargola

08-24-2011

how come the server is down for north america

Jomeaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

I'm having issues connecting, getting the same problem this thread is to solve
I've tried re syncing my clock and adding the exception to my firewall but it is still not working
If anyone could help, that would be great

EDIT:
When I'm logging in I get a Security Alert window that comes up each time

"A secure connection with this site cannot be verified. Would you still like to proceed?
The certificate you are viewing does not match the name of the site you are trying to view."

and I have the options of Yes, No, View Certificate, and More Info
If I click yes it gives me the connection error

Anna of Arendele

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomeaga View Post
I

EDIT:
When I'm logging in I get a Security Alert window that comes up each time

"A secure connection with this site cannot be verified. Would you still like to proceed?
The certificate you are viewing does not match the name of the site you are trying to view."

and I have the options of Yes, No, View Certificate, and More Info
If I click yes it gives me the connection error
I have the same thing; however, when I press Yes, it closes the log in launcher.
I'm on a university network, and I connected fine before the patch. Any suggestions?

willowsticks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2011

I am having this error as well, I have never had a problem with this in the past.

smacpl

08-24-2011

ok well after not being able to launch the game because i was not on date with the net framework version required i fixed that. But then this....... I have the same connection problem as posted in here. I find this funny.... Is this a WINDOWS XP bug? I have opened port throu my firewall, and modem. i have checked if they are open and the results where that they are OPEN... what a suprise. So i decide to launch the game. log in, i see there is a queue..... then the error...... wtf is this **** honestly. EVERYTHING is like IT SHOULD be to open and launch the game.............

SO I installed LEAGUE OF LEGENDS on a Freshly formatted and installed VISTA Machine and boom it works..... so what is the deal? WINDOWS XP not ftw

Esspii

08-24-2011

Fixed the connection failure thingy yesterday! All I did was disconnect my router for a minute, then reconnected and it works fine now.