Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

This error has been happening for more going on a month now. If I try logging in about 3 or 4 times it usually works but it's, at best, random. Now that I'm trying to connect a second computer to the servers, my PC and a laptop, I can get them both to connect about 1 in 10 tries. Then as soon as a I get in a game I get a black screen before a crash and can't reconnect for the rest of the night on either computer.

Fun stuff.

Spoloski

11-07-2012

Hi, I need some help:

This afternoon I've been playing with no problems and now when I try to loggin I got this messagge.
Can u guys help me?

Ambiguous64

11-07-2012

I found a post with a solution to this problem in another thread. Sorry I don't know which one, but basically what you need is to use a proxy server until they get this fixed. The IP of the proxy I'm using is 193.93.229.150 port 8080. To set this up go into IE / Tools/ Internet options/ conncections/ Lan settings. Hope it helps you guys out as well and thanks to that guy that posted this fix for me.

Ambiguous64

11-07-2012

Also, complately ignore that first post to this thread.. or check the date then ignore. That was a reply to something that happened last year basically.

DemonicGene

11-08-2012

I am having ping problems for the past week now it usually stays at 60 - 69, and it randomly jumpes from 70 - 200

MexicanPwr

11-13-2012

I was on today about 5 pm 11/13/12 and it kicked me off of league of legends and they it would not allow me to get back on and it happened to my friend at the same time then it hurts me because it was ranked and leaving a game in general and i was wondering if anyone else had this problem or knows what happened.

DICEosaurusREX

11-13-2012

just got banned cause of this ****

ReHope

11-14-2012

i did everything on the list but im still getting this error

HWNBigpappa

11-14-2012

server busy, login failed, all that ****...

Peter Kwon

11-14-2012

So, my NA game wont load, when i try to login says cant connect to pvp.net or whatever.... but if i switch to EUWEST and use my scrub account I log in fine.....derp?