Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggs N HotSauce

09-28-2012

Same issue here was playing a normal and then lost connection and now I can't get back into a game. why does this happen?

Eggs N HotSauce

09-28-2012

I am having the same issue. Firewall is disabled but it still wont let me back into the game. Very frustrating is there a way to prevent this from happening. I was probably about 15min into a normal game when this happened.

Edgar Allen Pown

09-28-2012

Same, me and 2 friends all simultaneously disconnected in a game and had the same problems. All on separate networks and computers etc.

Tarnation1x2z

09-28-2012

Admins if you can read this I was playing a ranked game with a friend and we were winning quite hard, when suddenly we both disconneted. I am still in reconnect "screen" where it has the orange button to reconect, but for some reason everytime i press it LoL starts and it says "Cannot reach server". My friend is returned to normal lobby and can spectate/start other games. Can someone please tell me how to fix the problem:? I have relogged several times!

pdugg45

09-29-2012

Active game not found and then it won't let me reconnect? Will I get banned for this? And what is going on!

XivOTCcb1KcPndRT

09-29-2012

do you know how i can call the customer service for the legue of legends?

Werran

10-01-2012

Following the recommended steps made things even worse for me.. I just..
This is horrible..

What makes this really interesting is that i can come online sometimes during a day and play a few matches so the error CANNOT be on my end either.

Sessha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werran View Post
Following the recommended steps made things even worse for me.. I just..
This is horrible..

What makes this really interesting is that i can come online sometimes during a day and play a few matches so the error CANNOT be on my end either.
Same here, I have done so much to try and fix this ****, never gets better. And it is random and for no reason, can go days or weeks no problems then a giant F' You you aint playing today!

ConerZ

10-08-2012

following the solution already, still not working

VolSpawn

10-08-2012

i cant get mine to load at all