Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyrcis

09-15-2012

Yep, I am having similar problems as started by many. Please fix it riot.

Kodlakgreymane

09-15-2012

What if it says that you are currently in a game but when u hit connect it wont let yo do anything

Bezwick

09-15-2012

"Champion select is imminent." We got locked into queue and all 5 of us had to ctrl+alt+ delete... and one of us cant reconnect?

Browlyn

09-15-2012

estoy intentando entrar al juego y me salta en lo que entro a la pantalla de reconectar.... AYUDA
me salia Champion select is imminent y luego que lo saque me salta a la pantalla de reconnect

Ukiah

09-15-2012

I was able to fix this problem by changing regions. I selected EU west. When I did this it started a patch. I switched back to North America and it continued the patch and I could log in without the Reconnect issue that kept me out for over an hour.

bigdxonlylawl

09-15-2012

Hi i had this error and it now has me stuck on a reconnection screen for the game. I was never in a game and never connected to a game. HELP reset me or something

Azzan

09-15-2012

Right now, when i log in I get the message that tells you that you have to reconnect to a game that you've left, and i hadn't i didn't even join a game when i logged out, now i've been stuck relogging and seeing this page for about 2-3 hours.

Hilandra

09-15-2012

when i login lol in the last 3 ours apears a unfinished party that a never accept, please help!

KurrennLive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Hi i am really having a problem right now and i need help and support.

I was wondering if you could get rid of the tribunal and stop outsourcing your customer support to 10 year olds.

Here i will do some work for you and its completely free of charge.

tribunal for champs who arent paying ( people who never buy rp)

different support system for naughty PAYING customers

name me one company that sells you a product and than steals it from you after you spend 1000 hours using it

thank you for listening and i hope this makes it to someone who has a say in anything

KnightSorenEh

09-16-2012

So When I Went in game with my freind it was 2v2 and foe some reason we both got 3760 ping :O then it said to both of us "ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT" but when i just quitted and when i told my friend i couldnt reconnect . I couldnt reconnect because do you know when it says who that person is playing as , thier ping , thier summoner name , and ho wlong it take them to go in game it just turns black please help with this please!!! it is saddening me T^T Thnks Riot
Good Game BTW