Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quite Quiant

09-10-2012

I was just playing a ranked duo and then we disconnected from the game, attempted to reconect, that failed and it took us back to the main league of legends menu and we could start a new game, not sure what this is.

CryoSomnus

Recruiter

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quite Quiant View Post
I was just playing a ranked duo and then we disconnected from the game, attempted to reconect, that failed and it took us back to the main league of legends menu and we could start a new game, not sure what this is.
Yeah, the exact same thing happened to me last night. Reported it to support.

Saboath

09-12-2012

Same for me.

Trassin

09-12-2012

I'm continually getting the following error message, "Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information."

d1rtykorean

09-13-2012

After installing the patch when i try to connect to a game it goes blank after champion selection and says unable to connect to server but it was working just fine before the patch. What should i do to fix this

DHwow

09-13-2012

same problem as d1rtykorean goes black after champ select after i updated with new patch

DHwow

09-13-2012

and i just did the repair function and its still doing the same thing

Volkodlak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

game crashed and cant reconect!!! GAME AS LEAVE -_-

SalamanderXVII

09-14-2012

Ever since this patch came out, I can't seem to play a full game without getting a bugsplat 4-5 times. You seriously need fix this. I like the game. I'll come back when you get this fixed. I don't want anymore LEAVE blemishes on my record.

WudBizard

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trassin View Post
I'm continually getting the following error message, "Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information."
Me too.