Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legàcy

08-18-2011

I have allowed Play League of Legends because thats the only thing i get an option for.. and i still get this message.. we have norton security and i have shut that town shut down the firewall restarted the router and i still cant get on to play... anyone help me please?
-Jordan-

Amenta

08-18-2011

Can u ****ing idiots at riot fix the ****ed up internet connection and the constant server down!!! Not to mention session close **** that pops up every time the stupid game ends!!! Dont waste ur geek time making sucky hero, rather fix the game connection!!! Bloody useless ******s!!

Undieable

08-18-2011

well i just got the problem fixed for me...... thank god. anyway all i did was go to tools, then i go to internet optionz, then i clik on the icon dat said advanced, then i scrolled down to security and click on the frist box dat said...Allow active content from CDs to run on my computer*.....and u can restart ur computer after doin so. hope i helped..... dis is for pple how hav the server is busy..... problem

rhikou

08-19-2011

how come i get penalty? suddenly i lost internet connect...

xfengx

08-19-2011

i have the same problem, when i try to login in, whether or not i have the right username or password, it prompts that the server is busy. and the second time i try to log in, it just loads forever. ive tried all the solutions and nothing yet. any help?

Sdsman16

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

So i end a game and logout and log back in to a reconnet screen even when the game ended and it won't leave that screen and its been over an hour

Farilayox

08-20-2011

si wn arreglen esto ponto...

CouncilScribe

08-20-2011

Okay, not sure if this is related but I am having a very similar problem.
It keeps trying to reconnect me to a game, even though I'm not in a game.

Esspii

08-20-2011

I was playing LoL normally earlier today, but I tried to log on and got the connection failure notice right now. I've run some of the tests that people have said to run, here are the results. I did the LoL repair installation as well, but no luck. I'm really far from a computer whiz so if someone could give a brief explanation of what all of this means that would be nice

Firebind results:

TCP ports 80,443,5222,8393-8400 are open on your network. Firebind was successfully able to transmit and receive data over these ports using TCP.

UDP ports 5000-5222,5224-5500 are open on your network. Firebind was successfully able to transmit and receive data over these ports using UDP.

UDP ports 5223 failed due to a PAYLOAD_TIMED_OUT_ON_RECV condition.

TCP ports 2099,5223 failed due to a HANDSHAKE_CONNECTION_TIME_OUT condition.

Netalyzr Results:

http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...#ClockAccuracy

Thank you guise :3
-Stephen

Sporkydeath

08-21-2011

i did all that you said and nothing worked, i tried updating syncronizing every thing and it all didnt, also when i got the game i was able to play and then the next day it didnt work!