Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

De5pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-10-2012

I can't connect to LoL, im getting Login error: The server is currently busy. Please try again later. (tough at server status says available). And if i try to login again, it appears : Login failed for an unknown reason.

Stev3Walker

04-12-2012

i got the same problem as him on top

jerryfyr

04-12-2012

first question: Do you guys are working at the time in the servers?? because i got kicked out of the game because something went wrong

second: Dont you have any way to notice that i was NOT the one leaving the game, and that it was a server Fail??? because now my acount has been Frozzen till tomorrow for AFK!!!! i think that is unfair in SO MANY WAYS

KaiFleur

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by De5pair View Post
I can't connect to LoL, im getting Login error: The server is currently busy. Please try again later. (tough at server status says available). And if i try to login again, it appears : Login failed for an unknown reason.

I'm getting the same thing now. It was working just fine litereally 5 minutes ago for my bf, and now it's pullling this **** on me -___-;;

Krelzak

04-14-2012

i cant seem to access the player support page from your thread too...

xXN3ToXx

04-15-2012

Hi i have a big trooble, Last 2 weeks i have spected a issue, every body choose character then the logo of league of legends appears, every thing goes normaly when a warning tell me "can not connected to the server, check firewall" or something like that, it's funny because this happen after i played 1 game. When the game that had the issue has finished i can 1 play game without this problem, so i cannot play 2,3,4 games continually. Now i have been warned for akf, but it's not me, it's the server conection, some help??

Shmikr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

I cant connect to the game right now... and i am trying reconnect.... but the game keep saying:

Failed to connect
Unable to connect to the server. If you have firewall... and blaablabalalbalb

I just had a game bedore this and it is annoying knowing that ppl can report you....

fix this pls

I NEVER LEAVE A GAME, THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I HAVE 5 LEAVES IN LIKE 1000 GAMES

EDIT:
I tried the steps in this topic, and none worked...
And i tried play another server (with bots), and worked fine, but i play on na... =/

ChemicalsTester

04-16-2012

Awesome, getting that error since 3 days.. I tried everything but nothing works D:

Darknessheal

04-19-2012

Connection error at 3 am playing ranked game got kicked off two times riot i am displeased since i payed over 100 bucks for your service

FogHrnLegHrn

04-27-2012

I have been having random disconnects and lag outs during matches. The strange part is it completely varies from one game to another. So one entire game I will be fine and not have any lag or disconnects and then in another game I can have 5+ disconnects and would lag spikes left and right. I am on Skype the entire time so I know its not my internet. Only started having this issue when the new patch came through.