Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

De5pair

Recruiter

04-10-2012

I can't connect to LoL, im getting Login error: The server is currently busy. Please try again later. (tough at server status says available). And if i try to login again, it appears : Login failed for an unknown reason.

Stev3Walker

04-12-2012

i got the same problem as him on top

jerryfyr

04-12-2012

first question: Do you guys are working at the time in the servers?? because i got kicked out of the game because something went wrong

second: Dont you have any way to notice that i was NOT the one leaving the game, and that it was a server Fail??? because now my acount has been Frozzen till tomorrow for AFK!!!! i think that is unfair in SO MANY WAYS

KaiFleur

04-14-2012

Quote:
De5pair:
I can't connect to LoL, im getting Login error: The server is currently busy. Please try again later. (tough at server status says available). And if i try to login again, it appears : Login failed for an unknown reason.

I'm getting the same thing now. It was working just fine litereally 5 minutes ago for my bf, and now it's pullling this **** on me -___-;;

Krelzak

04-14-2012

i cant seem to access the player support page from your thread too...

xXN3ToXx

04-15-2012

Hi i have a big trooble, Last 2 weeks i have spected a issue, every body choose character then the logo of league of legends appears, every thing goes normaly when a warning tell me "can not connected to the server, check firewall" or something like that, it's funny because this happen after i played 1 game. When the game that had the issue has finished i can 1 play game without this problem, so i cannot play 2,3,4 games continually. Now i have been warned for akf, but it's not me, it's the server conection, some help??

Shmikr

04-15-2012

I cant connect to the game right now... and i am trying reconnect.... but the game keep saying:

Failed to connect
Unable to connect to the server. If you have firewall... and blaablabalalbalb

I just had a game bedore this and it is annoying knowing that ppl can report you....

fix this pls

I NEVER LEAVE A GAME, THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I HAVE 5 LEAVES IN LIKE 1000 GAMES

EDIT:
I tried the steps in this topic, and none worked...
And i tried play another server (with bots), and worked fine, but i play on na... =/

ChemicalsTester

04-16-2012

Awesome, getting that error since 3 days.. I tried everything but nothing works D:

Darknessheal

04-19-2012

Connection error at 3 am playing ranked game got kicked off two times riot i am displeased since i payed over 100 bucks for your service

FogHrnLegHrn

04-28-2012

I have been having random disconnects and lag outs during matches. The strange part is it completely varies from one game to another. So one entire game I will be fine and not have any lag or disconnects and then in another game I can have 5+ disconnects and would lag spikes left and right. I am on Skype the entire time so I know its not my internet. Only started having this issue when the new patch came through.