Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mgbox

12-13-2011

I was playing last night and after winning a game I couldn't get into the chat, so i decided to log out and back in again. Well I was never able to get back in.

Double checked my firewall, LoL is allowed. Opened up my port which I never had to do in the past, still didn't work. Went to bed pissed off. Tried again today after work, still no luck. Uninstalled and downloaded the entire game, patched, tried to log in and now I'm getting a PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working error.

D3matt

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgbox View Post
PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working error.
For taht problem, kill the pvp.net patcher process in Task Manager.

Mgbox

12-14-2011

Yeah that's fine and all but I still have problems with connection error. I've reinstalled two times now and tried all the tips above, this thread goes back to august and there's no solution.

dylpckl

12-15-2011

Frustrating, no solution worked for me.

MonkeyMonkey

12-15-2011

I just reformated my laptop and am trying to download LOL and it is saying survers are up but whin i click to download it says something about cant find web page. What do i do?

StreamOfOnes

12-15-2011

Was in the middle of a game but was disconnected. It would not reconnect and after several attempts, decided to restart game. Could not go past the patch screen where the region (North America) was listed as Unavailable and later undefined.

Resyncing the computer clock did not work.

MonkeyMonkey

12-15-2011

Same here what in the world is going on. I'm really getting tired of this ****. its been going on sense yesterday. Can someone just come forward and say "oh such and such is happening" just let us know!!!!!

Other then that love the game

Malarna

Recruiter

12-15-2011

I haven't been able to play since yesterday. I tried doing the resync thing but I get the access denied message. Nothing is working, and I don't know what to do. Please can someone help us out. This is really agonizing

dylpckl

12-15-2011

This is really frustrating, my first day of winter break and all I want to do is play some LoL. No solutions working for me.

Falaxirk

12-16-2011

This has been happening to me since yesterday and I haven't been able to resolve it yet...very frustrating!