Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Asesino

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasac View Post
Were you playing against Shaco, Akali, Vayne, Garen, and Swaine?

The game froze and can't log back and play. All five of us are not connected so I don't see why the game would not end.
No, we were playing against a vlad, nid, mf, singed, and ______(can't remember last, as it has been over 40 min). My team was vlad, mf, singed, riven and trynd.
I figured it would be over by now, but guess not. If they would just go in and 'terminate' that game, it would be much appreciated.

Sodeh

11-07-2011

Same issue... me and 3 friends.

Guimad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Will this help with the "connection timeout" problem? If someone knows, plz answer.

Icy Prawn

11-08-2011

Ok im having the same problem
but ive noticed that my connection doesnt seem to get through..
i dont know how to fix that since everything else works fine
but its just LoL that wont get through, i get to the login screen and it wont let me in.
Also it just started happening randomly, ive tried disabling firewall and antivirus,and it still wont help.
Been like this for weeks now
What to do what to do?

PatoMec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2011

ok?

Lethiz

11-09-2011

This happened to me today. I was Sona, with a Karthus, Shaco, Maokai, and a Caitlin. We were doing pretty well too. I got disconnected because my sister moved the internet box, and I tried to re-connect. I couldn't. ;-;

I am trying everything this says

Going to try and repair

DawFallxNego

11-10-2011

dfgdfgdfg

Lethiz

11-10-2011

IM ON I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'm so on. I'm so gaming. YES. I'm sorry guys. <3 you but... oh yes.

I just turned off the firewall from my router site.I'll post a mini tut that I saw so you all can <3 me too if that may be the prob

CMX Jay

11-11-2011

Randomly during my game I had disconnected and I kept getting a pop up that said "Cannot Connect To Maestro" and this would come up as soon as I would boot the game even before I could login. I did everyhting sugested here and nothing is fixing it so i tried reinstalling the game. During re installation I would get a pop up that said "Cannot connect to PMB.exe servers" So I went onto the PMB site and contacted them and we spend 2 days doing everything we could think of including resetting my computer back to factory settings because we KNEW the game worked then and I still got the same pop up whenever I tried to instal the game. Please for the love of the gaming gods help me fix this!

Zephyare

11-15-2011

i have tried it all..... clock resync..... fire wall disabled..... fire wall exceptions... antivirus disables...... reinstallation after de-installation..... and even a fromat of my whole computer and it still gives me that same message box...... please help me.... thankyou and have a nice day