Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chioma

07-14-2013

Pappageorgio, I am having the exact same issue. Past week after every game the launcher closes after a game, or a few days ago happened during champ selection. When I relaunch, it always says that there is an active PVP connection going, but it just isn't there.

Jegang

07-15-2013

I am also having these connection issues. Just attempted to join a ranked game, got into que, then dc'd when it was my turn to select a champ. Lost LP for it. This is really frustrating, and I wish Riot would atleast disable ranked que's until the problem was fixed. I will try the fix outlined in the first post. Here's to loosing LP's for nothing.

ChinaRain

07-15-2013

masisseo

07-16-2013

I'm still unable to log in at all.

zomdomdom

08-23-2013

in takes too much time to log in, and if i go in it says connecting to server too long and i cant do anything, plus, im macbook what should i do? help me quickly and i cant go to the support forums because it keeps saying my email and password combination does not combine.....somebody help me quickly