Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killaboter

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaboter View Post
i have read a lot of post did everything from
turning off firewall
port forwarding
time sync
and still no avail.
i tried to uninstall and reinstall. i tried the repair and still wont work.
now im sending a report i made so you guys can tell me what is wrong.
i tried to fix it myself but i just dont know what to do next.

thank you.

here is a netalyzr report i just got.
http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...0481-40e1-b312

still no reply... pls help
pls help me... been fixing this problem almost a week now... i really want to play lol...

G3AN

08-27-2011

Hello My name is Jean takes a lot of help from someone!

My League Of Legends was functioning normally after the update days 1:43:23

was giving the following error (1:40:17 Client Version is rejected by server)

I've tried several different ways and methods as deleted and reinstalled ... noticed and nothing What should I do please help me!

Do I have to spend the rest of my life without playing League Of Legends?

answer me urgently! and clearly please!

Crusader3546

08-28-2011

"Unable to Connect to the Server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewalls documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

I was playing the **** game not even 10 minutes ago with no problem.

ILykeRaiding

08-29-2011

I've been having a problem. Everytime i try to play a game as soon as everyone is summoning just before i enter i disconnect. Its not my Computer because its only been lately and i havent done anything to my computer So idk whats up....

Yifias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Yeah well this happened to me 4hours ago right after a ranked game and now i cant go on. And guess what? When i uninstalled the game and tried to go on your website to reinstall it, It wont let me. ******* put more effort in making a game function before it becomes a #1 played game.

Kaeldrik

08-29-2011

So, why am i being punished for this servers connection?? I have lost connection to several games and League of Legends is throwing up a penalty onto my account for their problems? In the most recent, I jumped into a 5vs5 and everyone connected just fine except for the last person on our team. He lost connection and caused the rest of my team to disconnect and now were all suffering ingame penalties for it? like what the hell..

So im suspended for 4 days because of this frequent issue. This is the only game ive ever played, where their is a server connection problem. I have a moderate computer and an amazing internet connection ....just dont understand wtf is wrong with this game.

So overall... Ive been kicked from multiple games and it's not only me...my friends and my brother have dealt with the same problem before..Ive probably been kicked from atleast 6 games overall on a brand new account.

Please find a way to fix this considering im not the only person going through this issue.

Yifias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

so glad that i had to wait 5hours to open the game without knowing i had to ******* wait another hour for the patch. Yeah i wonder how ****ed up the game will be when dominion comes

Digmon

08-29-2011

wtf i try to connect every time
just like them 'Connection Error '

skoco cro

09-01-2011

I was playing with katarina and my internet was fall.I have recconected to game and when game was over i was banned i dont know why?!

Fleugma

09-01-2011

Just got another leave because the game is unplayable during the afternoon ever since this "server stability" update went live.