FPS Drop and LAG Spike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimaces

09-29-2012

Today was awful. FPS Drop when im getting in jungle but not in lane. Teamfight are horrible. Played a game where everything was laggy and unplayable (Everyone in the game was lagging.). This is getting annoying and when im talking about this my thread always get close.

Impossible to last hit cause everything is delayed.

WaVeGo0dBy3z

09-29-2012

^ Fix Please riot i am having the same issues and am very tired of the quality since last patch

Philosopher Xys

09-29-2012

Look at this riot pls^

Ghoblin

09-29-2012

look into this please riot, this game isn't enjoyable with lag!

Shizi Baobao

09-29-2012

I have the same problem just happened about hour ago. Restarted modem about 4 times now. Everything else works fine it's just LoL client and also the website loads slower than usual. Maybe it's the servers? I'm on the east coast (Toronto,CA)

Philosopher Xys

09-29-2012

bump

SnakeOzilla

09-29-2012

Aye, pretty much all my games since the patch have been the same with mid 30's fps during non battles to low teens during battles and even lower if it more intense. I've been never had a fps drop issue before the lastest couple of patches and I know that it is not my machine.

i5 3570k w/ a GTX 570 and 16gb of ram.

Taehoonger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Getting the same thing. FPS drops randomly. Choppy.

panexecutor

10-06-2012

The matches are getting horrible. Everything is ok until there is a fight or to much activity, it drops from from 40-50 to 10. Please Riot FIX IT!

panexecutor

10-06-2012

The matches are getting. Everything OK until some fight happens or if there is so much activity, it drops from 50-60 to 10 FPS. Please RIOT, fix it!!