Dominion seperate ELO?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masandre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Will players have a separate ELO for dominion?
I would love to try out the new game mode, but one reason that i do not play TT is because I dont want to tank losses trying to learn a new map and negatively affect my win/loss on SR.
I also think that dominion should have a separate ELO because the game modes appear to be significantly different to the point where being good at SR may not help (other than mechanics) a player play well in dominion.
Thoughts?

Waffloid

Recruiter

08-08-2011

I'm hoping they do have seperate ELOs since Dominion, as you have stated, has a fairly different game play. Although there has been no mention of it.

Actually, I'd like it more if they kept ELO out of it like normal games.

Sporego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Probly going to make separate elo only makes sense that way

Captain Bumbler

08-09-2011

I was thinking about it and I really think their going to make an entirely different stats system for ranked. The way dominion is described it sounds like nonstop PvP. Which to me sounds like a lot more kills, deaths, and assists, so I would imagine the stats are tracked completely differently.