Lets revolve domininon around 3v3 fights...because that can only work well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tengen Toppa

08-08-2011

Nice going Riot. As nice as it is to see a new game mode, making it revolve around small scale fights will only lead to it becoming Twisted treeline 2.0

I can see teams being Udyr, WW, Jarvan, Irelia and Jax or something similar every god **** time.

The champions are not balanced around 3v3. So why make it so that most combat will be 3v3 or less? It just honestly makes no sense :/

Tengen Toppa

08-08-2011

Cool, downvotes yet no reasoning why I'm wrong. Cool.

Aruaet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Maybe because your team is entirely melee phys damage dealers? (Don't give me the jax and ww ****, you know what I'm talking about)

ChaosZeroX

08-08-2011

They don't balance around 3v3. Balancing is always done based on Summoners Rift.

vynzs

08-08-2011

That's not like if they have been testing & making dominion for 1 year.

Oh wai-

Sessamo

08-08-2011

I'm going to assume you've never actually played much Treeline, if you think a team of pure tanky-dps is the cat's meow.

Tengen Toppa

08-08-2011

No I don't?

Pick any three out of what I listed, they will destroy the vast majority out of all other combinations of three champions.

BroForgotnglory

08-08-2011

Hell the way riot balanced twisted treeline honestly leaves no confidence in there ability to balance 2 game modes, seriously... they couldnt even learn to balance 2 maps.

But who knows, maybe they have learned from there mistakes with twisted treeline and plan to fix twisted treeline in the future.

ChaosZeroX

08-08-2011

The only way I see Dominion being successful (long term) is if they can somehow balance it seperately from Summoners Rift. However, I don't see that happening. It'll take to many resources and money.

Tengen Toppa

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynzs View Post
That's not like if they have been testing & making dominion for 1 year.

Oh wai-
It's almost as if Riot is well renowned for balance! I mean, surely the merry go round of champions getting buffed, nerfed to the ground then overbuffed indicates this well.