Dominion Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taehoonger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

I've been working on this and uh, it's not completed.
Hopefully, I covered the zones and health pickup areas. I'm not sure where those "speed shrines," are though. I've named the zones via gameplay videos!

I know in a well-done thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1056601) there was conflicting information about "The Claw" and "The Refinery." I'm assuming that the former refers to "The Quarry," since it does have a claw-like machine.

If anyone else has something to add (like the speed shrines), feel free to message! Also, discuss the map here if you'd like! I can't wait for this game mode to be released.

EDIT: Added Speed Shrines!
EDIT2: Added an item list.

Attachment 239957Attachment 240139

BadgerBarrage

08-05-2011

You can see the locations of three shrines on the minimap if you look closely (they look like winged boots)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...dshrines2.png/

Very nice composite though.

Edit: Replaced with a better pic.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

added a link to this thread to the comprehensive guide; thanks for the work! good job!

Taehoonger

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
added a link to this thread to the comprehensive guide; thanks for the work! good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidardeath
You can see the locations of three shrines on the minimap if you look closely (they look like winged boots)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...dshrines2.png/
Very nice composite though.
Edit: Replaced with a better pic.
Thanks, Alidar! I'll update my picture with that information right away! Thanks x 12847918247!

Also, thanks Magma Armor!
I'm happy! I'll update my image with the speed shrines. Keep up with the good work, yourself. The information you've gathered is extremely helpful.

Magma Armor0

08-05-2011

I can see a LOT of fights taking place at the windmill.
I see quarry and refinery going blue most of the time, and boneyard+drill going purple most of the time.
but windmill is in the middle, so I see a lot of teamfights taking place there before people get used to the new game.

Taehoonger

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
I can see a LOT of fights taking place at the windmill.
I see quarry and refinery going blue most of the time, and boneyard+drill going purple most of the time.
but windmill is in the middle, so I see a lot of teamfights taking place there before people get used to the new game.
Definitely. Especially since there are speed shrines positioned in the paths curving up towards the windmill!

I also made an items image, since I was bored and find photoshop fun, haha!
Attachment 240137

BadgerBarrage

08-06-2011

If you wanted an image for the sweeper in your items pic, here's the one I've got. Rather blurry though :P

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/sweeper.png/

Magma Armor0

08-08-2011

if you're still bored and find photoshop fun...
I have a challenge (which you are completely free to refuse) for you.
could you label the brush on the new map? I realize that would be...difficult to say the least.
if you can't, I understand. I sure couldn't... :P

OriginZ

08-08-2011

Neat