Dominion Fears

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaggleS

08-08-2011

I fear that the Dominion update will break the servers for the first 24 hours and that the update will take forever to download due to large amounts of data needing to be transferred to hundreds of thousands of players.

I'm calling it right now: when the Dominion update comes, League will be down for at least 24 hours.

BlackLordDragonX

08-08-2011

inb4 Riot employee moves thread to dominion forum

PGRepair MN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

lol way troll trying to complain about something thats not even out yet , the last couple patches have been pretty flawless compared to what they use to be like.

ThaggleS

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLordDragonX View Post
inb4 Riot employee moves thread to dominion forum
Already did

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGRepair MN View Post
lol way troll trying to complain about something thats not even out yet , the last couple patches have been pretty flawless compared to what they use to be like.
I'm not complaining, I'm predicting and there's a huge difference between the two. Mainly I want Riot to prove me wrong.

Go ahead, Tryndamere, prove me wrong.

xBombeRx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

i fear that dominion will be an amazing gametype and will take over the moba scene (at least for lol) and become the choice for competitive games. (btw by fear i mean hope)

neo4321

08-08-2011

I would have to agree with OP, I'm sure when Dominion goes live the server is gonna **** itself and were all gonna be sad panda. On the bright side though we can hope a rioter streams some Dominion matches while the server is down.

rest0

08-08-2011

Feaaaaaaaar??

I'll show you the true meaning of feaaaaaaaar

*Lady Gragas dancing*

GrandBreaker

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGRepair MN View Post
And you do realize the last few patches have had their little lag issues, but they were all LITTLE patches. Dominion patch will be massive. Yes the games probably going to be of such crappy quality on that day its not even funny, but to say so... that's not trolling.

Kresterz

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandBreaker View Post
And you do realize the last few patches have had their little lag issues, but they were all LITTLE patches. Dominion patch will be massive. Yes the games probably going to be of such crappy quality on that day its not even funny, but to say so... that's not trolling.
uhh, noo?