Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, Dominion may possibly be the best thing to happen to LoL since turrets.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neo4321

08-08-2011

Quote:
Dancing Cow:
Exalted with the defilers.

Enough said?

Psh come @ me with that in Vanilla :<

On topic I'm suprised theres so much QQ about this, like others have said this is probably the best thing to happen for this genre. Dota 2 is gonna be the exact same as Dota 1 with a graphic update so if you want the casual 5v5 CONSTANTLY then go there but don't ***** about this stuff because SR still exists and you don't HAVE to play Dominion. Imo if this catches on it'all open up a huge variety of possible game modes for LoL I mean honestly a CTF for LoL would sound pretty kill. As well as other objective based games because as it stands right now kills = game since once 1 team gets too fed it becomes an unwinnable battle (unless you have a suicidal Sivir ofcourse )

Good on ya RIOT for trying something new with MOBA's.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chalkeus

08-08-2011

Quote:
neo4321:
Psh come @ me with that in Vanilla :<

On topic I'm suprised theres so much QQ about this, like others have said this is probably the best thing to happen for this genre. Dota 2 is gonna be the exact same as Dota 1 with a graphic update so if you want the casual 5v5 CONSTANTLY then go there but don't ***** about this stuff because SR still exists and you don't HAVE to play Dominion. Imo if this catches on it'all open up a huge variety of possible game modes for LoL I mean honestly a CTF for LoL would sound pretty kill. As well as other objective based games because as it stands right now kills = game since once 1 team gets too fed it becomes an unwinnable battle (unless you have a suicidal Sivir ofcourse )

Good on ya RIOT for trying something new with MOBA's.

+1