Dominion looks awesome, but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cutyohairfoo

08-08-2011

I was kind of hoping it would be aesthetically more unique. It has the same super bright and colorful look of summoner's rift. Yeah it's a minor gripe, but one of the reasons I was hyped for Magma chamber is that graphically, it looked completely different. Magma and ice on either side? Awesome.

Still super excited for it, just saying, I wish it had a different look. A really mechanical looking, steampunk-ish chamber with the control points animating as you capture them would be sweet. I think a desert or city map would be cool too.

PS. I'm wondering, what kind of settings does the community want to see in a new map?

cutyohairfoo

08-08-2011

Bump. Here's something that I want to see in game- Noxus. LoL has a lot of cool concept art for the different cities.

Fiery Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

every moba looks too much like warcraft III!

agree with wanting noxus in game, plus a lot of the cool lore art they make i wanna actually see demacia in game

cutyohairfoo

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Flare View Post
every moba looks too much like warcraft III!

agree with wanting noxus in game, plus a lot of the cool lore art they make i wanna actually see demacia in game
For sure. I wonder if they actually plan on completely filling out the map that you see when you go to create a custom game? Would be amazing.

Pic related, Zaun looks neat too

Koronis

08-08-2011

Agree with this, they have super amazing artwork that I wish they used in dominion.

Wa1king

08-08-2011

Haters gonna hate.

VM75ndM58V3yOa3K

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Actually I found it nice with that with dominion they did try to more and better visually express the world of LoL

Kite911

08-08-2011

what i dont get is why arent the arenas set in all the different cities

judging from the art they already have an idea of each cities style

Edit: nothing against dominion though, looks great

Ren Singh

08-08-2011

I looks nice so far, and I'm hoping Riot updates the graphics on summoner's rift as well after this map comes out.

Sonovius

08-08-2011

What about all the crazy machines on it? It is like your wish is already there...