Mac Problem I want to fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byrant

07-29-2011

My settings for in-game is on Low settings except Character Detail on Very High, When ever I higher the other settings besides Character Detail, I go in PvP and then my Game freezes, I want to fix that, My Mac can run the settings, but it gets frozen why?

King Newman

08-03-2011

What mac do model do you have. I have the MBP 13' 2011 and this also happens to me

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

What OS are you running on?

King Newman

08-03-2011

This happens on both snow leopard and lion for me

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

What are your settings for V-sync and framerate cap?

King Newman

08-06-2011

V-Sinc Off
Frame Rate cap 25

YSfighter

08-06-2011

Ok if you wanna change settings one thing i would recommend is NOT to do it in game. Even my mac freezes for about 10 seconds each time i change even the most minute of settings.
1).Set your framerate cap to "stable"
2). What graphics card are you using? I hope its the higher one. Check your battery settings.
3). Go to a custom game and change them and then try to load a game and see what happens.

King Newman

08-07-2011

13in only has a intel 3000HD graphics card that can handle AT LEAST high settings but seems that the actual program cant :S

YSfighter

08-07-2011

Your freeze occurs when you change setting in game right? Why don't u set the settings you need in a custom game - and then load a normal game? The settings wont change from a custom to a normal.

King Newman

08-07-2011

No, the game freezes mid-game.