Dominion available as a custom game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HypeNotice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Will Dominion be available in custom games? It would be nice to just start off playing dominion with a few friends in a custom game, and learn new gameplay/stratagies.

Conncept

08-08-2011

I would like to know this as well.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeNotice View Post
Will Dominion be available in custom games? It would be nice to just start off playing dominion with a few friends in a custom game, and learn new gameplay/stratagies.
You noob... Why would you want to seclude yourself and play custom? Afraid of the challenge? This is why they made a new map, as a new way for us to enjoy LoL. And you're gonna waste it in a custom game?? Grow some balls and play in normal... Not everyone's going to PAX and Gamescom... Lots of players will be new to this... Instead of playing with ur friends in custom, get your friends in a premade and play normal...

neo4321

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine999 View Post
You noob... Why would you want to seclude yourself and play custom? Afraid of the challenge? This is why they made a new map, as a new way for us to enjoy LoL. And you're gonna waste it in a custom game?? Grow some balls and play in normal... Not everyone's going to PAX and Gamescom... Lots of players will be new to this... Instead of playing with ur friends in custom, get your friends in a premade and play normal...
No need to be a complete fking dbag about it sheesh. As for the original discussion I'm going to assume that you will be able to play customs on Dominion because you could for TT so I don't see why it'd be an exception.

HypeNotice

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine999 View Post
What? So I'm a noob because I want to have a friendly game with only my friends in Dominion? I'm just here to have fun without the presence of trolls and idiots in my games...

theuberwar

08-12-2011

Bump for a red confirm/deny. We have internet cookies